Mavic Air function button red green
2916 15 2018-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaba0cdf7
lvl.1
Singapore

Hello!

I have a problem with my Mavic Air. After flying it for a while battery went low so I decided to land it and download the pics to my phone. Meanwhile the battery died and after a while each rotor started to rotate individually for a bit, but fast enough to make the drone jump around. I stopped it because I didn’t know what was hapoening, I replaced the battery and now, after I turn it on, there is no beep, front lights are off and function button has red-green light. What should I do to get it working again?

Thank you!
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, just to verify, can you connect the drone to RC and app normally? Please try to restart the drone and check again. If it doesn't help, please try to connect the drone to DJI Assistant 2 to export the flight log, upload to Dropbox and paste the link here as well as the drone's status video, I would like to check. Looking forward to your feedback.
2018-3-15
Use props
ovidiustefan
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-15 21:25
Hi there, just to verify, can you connect the drone to RC and app normally? Please try to restart the drone and check again. If it doesn't help, please try to connect the drone to DJI Assistant 2 to export the flight log, upload to Dropbox and paste the link here as well as the drone's status video, I would like to check. Looking forward to your feedback.

Hello! I cannot get it to connect to the app, or to the computer. After I start it, the rotors just move a bit, but there is no sound or no front led lighting. The function button doesn't make any sound anymore too. This is the link to the video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixdirhf151np3c3/sd1521171766_2.MP4?dl=0

Thank you!
2018-3-15
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you fully charged your battery. That battery looks almost flat to me only one light on and one blinking. Try again with a fully charged battery
2018-3-15
Use props
ovidiustefan
lvl.1
Singapore

I tried with the battery that died, after it charged up. I tried with a new battery, I tried letting it drain a battery and switch to a new one. Nothing seems to work
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

ovidiustefan Posted at 2018-3-15 21:30
Hello! I cannot get it to connect to the app, or to the computer. After I start it, the rotors just move a bit, but there is no sound or no front led lighting. The function button doesn't make any sound anymore too. This is the link to the video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixdirhf151np3c3/sd1521171766_2.MP4?dl=0

Thank you!

Thank you for the info, I will forward the case to the engineers to confirm. Will get back to you once I hear back from them. Appreciate your patience.
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Ovidiu, sorry to bother you again, could you please try to connect the drone to DJI Assistant 2 and see if you can access the data of the drone? If you are able to access the data, please help to export the flight log and system log for a further investigation. Looking forward to your feedback.
2018-3-21
Use props
ovidiustefan
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-21 04:09
Ovidiu, sorry to bother you again, could you please try to connect the drone to DJI Assistant 2 and see if you can access the data of the drone? If you are able to access the data, please help to export the flight log and system log for a further investigation. Looking forward to your feedback.

the drone does not connect to anything... I tried everything I could, but it is not connecting: Mac, PC, phone and remote
2018-3-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

ovidiustefan Posted at 2018-3-21 04:11
the drone does not connect to anything... I tried everything I could, but it is not connecting: Mac, PC, phone and remote

I am terribly sorry for the late reply. Did you get the issue resolved? If the drone does not respond to every connection, I suggest sending the drone in for a check. Please contact our support on the following page to start a case: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-4-2
Use props
ovidiustefan
lvl.1
Singapore

the drone is already back for checking as the problem is somehow unique... but I am very disappointed with the warranty system, as I might have to pay for the "unique" situation, because the drone was bought in Japan and I live in Singapore...
2018-4-2
Use props
DRONE#JONES
lvl.1
Flight distance : 989455 ft
United States

I’m having the same problem! No sound when powering on, no beep when holding function button, front leds are no working, can’t connect to assistant 2,Mobil phone,etc

What he’s described is exactly what mine is doing.

2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DRONE#JONES Posted at 2018-6-30 16:40
I’m having the same problem! No sound when powering on, no beep when holding function button, front leds are no working, can’t connect to assistant 2,Mobil phone,etc

What he’s described is exactly what mine is doing.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, can you elaborate your concern more for further assistance, especially for what was happened prior to this issue? Would it be possible if we can upload a short video of the issue?
2018-7-1
Use props
DRONE#JONES
lvl.1
Flight distance : 989455 ft
United States

Here video.
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Please use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here.
2018-7-3
Use props
fans0c4dc647
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-15 21:25

Hi Thor,

I recently bought Dji Air, I’m trying to link the RC to the Dji Air however it’s not linking.
There’s a solid green light. When I turn on the Dji Air, there’s no sound whatever it just turns on and goes to solid green light does not blink or any sound when I turn on the drone
Tried to link with rc however cannot link, tried to find the drone via wifi unable to locate
Appreciate if anyone could help me out
2019-6-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans0c4dc647 Posted at 6-21 23:57
Hi Thor,

I recently bought Dji Air, I’m trying to link the RC to the Dji Air however it’s not linking.

Hi, I am sorry to hear the issue of your drone. Please check if you can connect the drone to the DJI Assistant 2 on the computer, if yes, please try to refresh the latest firmware for the drone, please also update the controller.
If the issue persists, please provide me with a video of this case for further checking, thank you.
2019-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules