Silence / mute / quiet LOW BATTERY alarm
490 2 2018-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhotoJoseph
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56729 ft
United States

I feel like an a-hole for posting what has to have been asked a million times but I can’t find the answer in the forums. Could be my super crappy 2G connection but I need an answer.

How in the name of all things holy (and not) do you mute, silence, or at least LOWER THE VOLUME on the low battery alert?

I was flying the Air early this morning in a sleepy village and when that alarm went off… my god it could wake a dead man. I immediately started flying home but it wouldn’t shut up! I enabled auotomatic “return to home” hoping that’d do it but nope, it just started a different alert! Not as loud, granted… I mean it only woke a sleeping monk, but DAMN.

HOW do you “fix” this? Please tell me there’s a way.

-Joseph
2018-3-15
Use props
Mr. Information
lvl.3

Philippines

This way watch the video (if you are still under warranty do not do it as it may void the warranty)

2018-3-15
Use props
PhotoJoseph
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56729 ft
United States

Haven’t watched it yet (on terrible connection) but as it’s an Air, it’s most definitely still under warranty. So really; there’s no non-hack way to do this?! What is DJI thinking?! That damn alarm makes me nervous; I’m more likely to make a mistake because I’m desperately tying to get it home to shut the effing thing up!!!
2018-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules