how to fly with fpv on mp
850 4 2018-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shaneb
lvl.2
United States

I just got some cheap fpv goggles and downloaded a few fpv apps on my iPhone , I put the mavic pro to wifi for the apps to connect and it dose fine with that , but the controller that comes with the mavic pro disconnects and I cant fly it , because if I put the phone in the fpv goggles and see what the cam see's how do I control it ?
2018-3-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Maybe this one helps.

2018-3-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Even though it is the real 'goggles'
2018-3-15
Use props
Ardenno
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1877910 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Yep confirm Mavic Pro working well with original DJI goggles because it connecting straight to the drone by ocusync. Then you have connection with your drone by tablet/phone and goggles same time.
Other analog goggles such as fat shark, eachline or aomway cannot connect by ocusync so the cannot work this way with DJI Drones. Some of them can be connected by HDMI port if supported.
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If you put the drone in WiFi mode, you can control the drone via the virtual sticks on the DJI GO 4 app screen. However, if you are using the third-party app and third-party Goggles, not sure what solution. Please note that we don't recommend flying with the unauthorized accessories since we are not able to ensure the compatibility. Thank you for your support.
2018-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules