Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb6a3d465
New
Flight distance : 49757 ft
  • >>>
Japan

Hi,

I have a trouble on video transmitting from Zenmuse X3 on Matrice 600 (not PRO).
No video is transmitted from the drone so I can't see the FPV video on DJI Go app.

The firmware of Matrice 600 (=A3) and LightBridge 2 are latest, V1.00.01.65 and V1.1.60 respectively.
CAN 1 port on A3 is connected to the smaller port on X3 mount kit's plate,
and GIMBAL PORT on LightBridge 2 is connected to the bigger port on the mount kit's plate.
Also XT 30 cable (yellow connector) of mount kit is connected to XT 30 port on the backside of Matrice 600's center board.

I think it is right connection but no video can be seen on DJI Go app.
Could you please tell me how to fix it? How can I receive and see the FPV video?
Thank you.
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Are you able to make a video and not see what is filming or is the camera not speaking to the aircraft? Certainly double check your cables and make sure that all firmware is up to date. Please review this video and make sure you are following proper procedure. You can send me a personal message if this issue is ongoing:

2018-3-16
Use props
fans4278f4f6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3788196 ft
Portugal

I have the same Problem with X5 andM600Pro, assemble everything as follow in the DJI video. all the connections are as it should.
Only the Attitude Cable instead to be connected to theCAN1 on the A3 directly, is connected to the CAN Port on the antenna cable,
Because The PRO version, has 3 Antennas and no CAN port available on the A3.

Only as it is the M600 PRO the
M600 firmware is updated to the last firmware 1.00.01.65
I went to the DJI M600 download page and the firmware to be downloaded on the page for the X5 in the M600 is the 1.11.1.40
My X5 is updated to the 1.11.1.50+, so it is not accepting a previous firmware
The camera is responding to all the controls in the remote but it is not transmitting any image.
Can anyone help?

2018-3-20
Use props
Appleyard
lvl.1

Canada

Same problem as the other two people in this thread. Any solution?
2019-8-24
Use props
djiuser_8cLxHqultGwb
New

United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-16 09:02
Are you able to make a video and not see what is filming or is the camera not speaking to the aircraft? Certainly double check your cables and make sure that all firmware is up to date. Please review this video and make sure you are following proper procedure. You can send me a personal message if this issue is ongoing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKfZnmhfc8

Mark, I am having the same issue you mentioned. I have power and can record from RC, but no control of gimbal. Any help would be appreciated!
2020-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules