404 5 2018-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0f495b20
lvl.1
Japan

Hey there,
I bought my drone last month.
I have always been very careful about checking if the camera was free of movement before each flight.
I had 1 crash (it got stuck in branches) during one of the earliest flights.
There was no problem until I tried using the Panorama option about a week ago: the "Gimbal motor overloaded" message started to appear (not always on, only intermittently) and the camera was doing this up-down movement (no right-left as I've read on other posts).

Since then, I always check if the firmware is updated, and I Auto-calibrate the gimbal before each flight, checking if the compass are normal.
Now the message sometimes appears, even if in normal camera mode (not in Panorama), even if I move the gimbal very slowly during the flight.

Is there anything that I can do? Should I repair/have it repaired?

Thanks for your help ^^
2018-3-16
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

If you have fully inspected the camera, housing and ribbon and can't see any problems then it sounds like you may have to have it repaired.
2018-3-16
Use props
Mynyman
lvl.1
Japan

I live in Japan and bought the camera on Amazon (sold by SkyLink Japan). Any idea where I should send it?
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, it sounds like the hardware issue. I'd suggest sending the unit in for diagnosis and repair as well.
Also, there is an official service center in Japan, you can write an email to support.jp@dji.com for further assistance: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
Recommended Service Centers.png
2018-3-17
Use props
Mynyman
lvl.1
Japan

Alright, thanks a lot for that! I'll do that right away! ^^
2018-3-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mynyman Posted at 2018-3-17 00:16
Alright, thanks a lot for that! I'll do that right away! ^^

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us if there are any further questions.
2018-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules