872 10 2018-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans458eac56
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

I just brought the Spark (few weeks ago),

I've updated the firmware last night and now I am getting few errors and I can't get the drone up and running. Before the firmware update was all good.

Also the drone is overheating at the top. I'am getting really high temperatures on the top part, not at the battery or something.

I have attached a photo with the errors. What I can do?

(I got also some type of error about cpu temperature)

I need help! Please!

Thank you!
Laurentiu A.
2018-3-16
Use props
fans458eac56
lvl.1
United States

Errors attachment
IMG_0038.JPG
2018-3-16
Use props
The Bash's
lvl.4

United States

Have you tried to reset the Firmware back to factory with the DJI Assistant 2 App?  I would start with that and see if it clears up any or all of the issues.  You can find the App here: http://www.spark-help.com/l/156-Spark-Downloads
2018-3-16
Use props
fans458eac56
lvl.1
United States

I will do the Factory Reset in the next few hours. Thank you!

This will put the Spark with my previous firmware too?
2018-3-16
Use props
The Bash's
lvl.4

United States

It should take it back to factory, I know I had to do a firmware update after I got mine.  At least using the app there shouldn't be any issues with the firmware download and install.  Hopefully, it was just a glitch when it loaded to your drone and all will be fine.  I know the Admins will probably advise you open a case with support if it doesn't help.
2018-3-16
Use props
Ram-UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

As noted above reset the firmware or you also can refresh the current firmware. I would suggest that you open a case with DJI so that they will be able to assist you further.
2018-3-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13978875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Refresh the FW using Assistant 2.
2018-3-17
Use props
fans458eac56
lvl.1
Romania

Thank you guys for helping me out. I will try this night all the suggestions!

- How do I open a case for DJI?

Thank you all,
-
Laurentiu A.
2018-3-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans458eac56 Posted at 2018-3-17 16:01
Thank you guys for helping me out. I will try this night all the suggestions!

- How do I open a case for DJI?

If you fail to solve it, here is the link for you to contact our support: http://www.dji.com/support Thanks for your support.
2018-3-19
Use props
FadyHamouda
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Dear DJI Support Team,

It's seems that there is a design malfunction for the Mavic air Fan, as we are not alone here! all overheating processor as the fan not starting! you need to take further action and advise us what to do with this! it’s part of your responsibilities otherwise you will not get any customer trusting any of DJI products. What to do with this issue, we all need explanation, WHY THE FAN NOT STARTING? it’s not an individual case, mine stopped as well , no accidents, nothing just landed it to replace the battery and here you go received the red alert and I can’t fly the MAVIC AIR anymore !
2018-3-24
Use props
djiuser_W7ZEOR07ZB6H
lvl.1
Romania

I've solved my issue with my drone.
2018-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules