VIBRATION OR SHAKING SHUTING DOWN MOTORS
1310 9 2018-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
COPILOT VATER
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30046 ft
United States

Notice twice when i got my drone started up motors with out blades a  vibration or arm shaking when shuting dowm motors at low rpm then yesterday phantom flown good then landing nice and slow then shut down the air craft it looks to be shaking on the arms or vibration it look some of you guys is having a problem is this a software problem or hardware .
i sent dji a email to see whats going on thx REGAN VATER
2018-3-17
Use props
KiloGolf7
lvl.2
United States

Im just guessing at this but if you have another set of props I would try another set to see if your current ones are out of balance
2018-3-17
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

I would check the props as well. Make sure your IMU is calibrated properly. If this issue is ongoing, please send me a personal message. Include the type of aircraft you are using.
2018-3-21
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Is the shaking the only problem you are having with this aircraft? If you send a personal message include a video if it helps to determine the issue further.
2018-3-21
Use props
COPILOT VATER
lvl.3

I am just so upset about the vibration issue about my bird paid a lots  of money and can t fly my bird and  DJI  wants me to send my bird to them .worried
I don't want to be a guinea pig with my bird IF ITS FIRMWARE ISSUE WHY DO I NEED TO  SEND MY DRONE TO THEM AND THE HORRA STORYS I HERE THE STORYS I HEAR ABOUT MAN IAM UPSET  
2018-3-23
Use props
step3fans
lvl.3
Flight distance : 224177 ft
Ireland

i downgraded to the 602 firmware and it stoped the vibration. good luck
2018-3-24
Use props
COPILOT VATER
lvl.3
United States

step3fans Posted at 2018-3-24 11:22
i downgraded to the 602 firmware and it stoped the vibration. good luck

ya I have been all over the internet for about the wobble vibration issue I mite try to down load the NLD FIRMWARE or mite try to down load the older firmware I know how to down load to the bird how did you download to the remote control thx vater
2018-3-24
Use props
step3fans
lvl.3
Flight distance : 224177 ft
Ireland

my remote controller is still the same firmware on 01.04.01.00. i did not have to change it
2018-3-25
Use props
COPILOT VATER
lvl.3

Download firmware NLD fix the problem SO smooth
2018-3-30
Use props
Dorset_Horn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 93379 ft
United Kingdom

COPILOT VATER Posted at 2018-3-30 17:08
Download firmware NLD fix the problem SO smooth

Good result and thanks for letting us know.
2018-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules