Mavic Air... Returned?
911 7 2018-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PatrickE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70436 ft
United States

Has anyone successfully returned their Mavir Air or any DJI product. If so, How did you do it?
2018-3-18
Use props
PatrickE
lvl.2
United States

Administrator Help successful...?

Has anyone received help from the admins when they promise?  I posted a thread about a week ago and the admin claimed she would look in to my case and get back to me and I have heard no word from DJI Admin Susan...?
It made me wonder if they are actually helping when they say or is it just a hush tatic? Please let me know your story with Admins...?
2018-3-18
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Admins have been pretty responsive.  Wondering if your case fell through cracks?  
Have you tried contacting DJI Admin Susan again?  One of other DJI Admins?
2018-3-18
Use props
PatrickE
lvl.2
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-3-18 19:00
Admins have been pretty responsive.  Wondering if your case fell through cracks?  
Have you tried contacting DJI Admin Susan again?  One of other DJI Admins?

I have not tried reaching out yet. She was super responsive when the thread was posted but she said she would get back soon and never did. I am hoping to hear from somebody that says an Admin helped them out till the end and successfully resolved their situation...?
2018-3-18
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have always had a great experience with the administrators, especially Dji Susan & Dji Thor. They take a little while to make sure your getting correct information. Just be a little patient.
2018-3-18
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have no experience per say, but 1 week isn't long enough to pass judgement, yet. Before passing the buck, I would give Susan the benefit of the doubt as they are inundated, give them 2-3 weeks, if you don't hear anything then I would follow-up. You certainly are more than welcomed to reach out to more DJI Admins just to get your case more looked at.
2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Patrick, your case has been forwarded to the management for investigation. There might be some delay due to the weekend, I've pushed the designated team again, they will contact you in the working time soon. Appreciate your patience.
2018-3-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I returned a Phantom 4 Pro in Nov ‘16 to DJI Netherlands as received a DOA unit - took 4 weeks to be replaced but had no issues with the brand new replacement.
2018-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules