787 5 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stabilized Pictures
lvl.3
Flight distance : 118806 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi, on US Dji store i saw a "DJI Select" program, which looks pretty interesting, though, I didn't see it on the french dji store, do you plan to use it there too?

Best regards,
Alex
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Why not try go to the Select link to see how this program could be available to you? https://store.dji.com/select

Unfortunately, there is no further update information at this time.
2018-3-19
Use props
Stabilized Pictures
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

I of course tried, though when I wanted to select country for shipping, I couldn't choose anything else than USA, that's why I asked.
Anyway, thanks for your answer, if you hear about something, I'd be happy to hear about it.
Best regards,
Alex
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Stabilized Pictures Posted at 2018-3-19 10:35
I of course tried, though when I wanted to select country for shipping, I couldn't choose anything else than USA, that's why I asked.
Anyway, thanks for your answer, if you hear about something, I'd be happy to hear about it.
Best regards,

Hi Alex, please choose the right country on the right upper corner to see whether you can fill in the France address. I'll attach the screenshot for your reference:
DJI Select.png
2018-3-19
Use props
Stabilized Pictures
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Ok, well chrome didn't seem to want to get me to the french page, I'll try again.
Thanks!
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Stabilized Pictures Posted at 2018-3-20 00:18
Ok, well chrome didn't seem to want to get me to the french page, I'll try again.
Thanks!

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us if there is any further question.
2018-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules