Changed my frame now right front esc keeps blowing on power up
860 8 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3f5b4dac
New

United States

Hi this is my first dji product. I crashed it due to it returning to home and hitting tree branches. Replaced the frame and a motor. All is good no problem. But when i put the last esc on the right front one ( left front was the one that needed the frame arm and motor replaced) it turns on but the esc makes a low pop noise like it just broke then no lights and it beeps once then a long pause then a nother beep tbis goes on and on. But if i disconnect that esc it boots up fine. So i bought a new spark esc and installed. Did the same thing. Can someone tell me why. It went togather just fine and i was carfull. The only thing i can think of is one of the pain in the butt connectors is not in all the way or somthing . but i have no way to follow the circut so see where the problem is. Any help would be great. I have a few connectors disconnected now and have not hooked up a battery yet untill i plug tgem back in
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, since you crash your drone, did you send it back for repair before? If not, I would recommend you contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-19
Use props
fans3f5b4dac
New

United States

But since it was my crash it is not going to be taken care of by dji it was my fault . i think i am just out tge 350 i payed for it and the parts and accessories i bought i have 700 invested now it was my birthday present wont make that mistake again.
2018-3-19
Use props
fans3f5b4dac
New

United States

I found out its the frame i bought the wires are backwards on that arm trying to get a replacment
2018-3-19
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

Just swap them going into the esc.  Be sure there is nothing wrong with that motor though.
2018-3-19
Use props
fans3f5b4dac
New

United States

Ok hopfally if the white tracer wire is in the right place the other 2 will be ok i will prob. Blow one more esc if not.the motor is new
2018-3-20
Use props
fans3f5b4dac
New

United States

All is good now that worked thank you. It flys great.
1521599341927338244439.jpg
2018-3-20
Use props
The Bash's
lvl.4

United States

I noticed you do not have DJI props on your spark.  What are your thoughts and where did you buy them?  
2018-3-20
Use props
RjMllr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17913 ft
Philippines

My toy drone (Hubsan H502E) has this kind of issue. It was fixed by replacing the whole board It's great that you get it fixed! Now, fly!
2018-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules