Thumb controller binding woes
760 2 2018-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
earthmediafilm
lvl.1
Norway

Hi all,
I am returning to try and fix my thumb controller again after giving up several times. It does not bind properly but only intermittantly to my Ronin and thus when it moves it's a jerky pan and tilt. The remote works fine only the thumb controller is an issue. Everything is upgraded to the lastest firmware, only the thumb contol itself shows V1.0 although I have (according to the Gimbal Assistant V 2.5) upgraded the thumb controller to 1.2. However the radio receiver only shows 1.0.0.6 and as I understand it should be on 1.1.0.0. Receiver show V1.0. When I push to upgrade it says no firmware available. I am on Mac OS. Reading through the reams of possible solutions I see that some people have had success with upgrading on Gimbal Assistant V1.8 but I don't find that available anywhere. I am at a loss as I ready want this to work but have already spent hours trying.

Any advice would be gratefully accepted. I don't want to have to buy a new Thumbcontroller system only to find that that doesn't work either.....

Thanks in advance,

James

2018-3-22
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

It may be that the  firmware is not matched. You can try to reinstall the firmware. Review this process make sure you are following proper procedure. Send me a personal message and document if you are getting any warning messages:
2018-3-22
Use props
earthmediafilm
lvl.1
Norway

HI Mark. PM send. James

2018-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules