Flaw in the firmware?
1249 6 2015-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jimhubbard43
New

United States

I have followed the instructions as directed.  Both the controller and aircraft show that the firmware is updated to 1.1.6 - My controller and the app still will not connect!  I have attempted to link the RC - when I select the "Link RC" button, it doesn't give me the 60 second count down shown in the User Manual.  Is there a flaw with the firmware?

2015-5-6
Use props
qestor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 518573 ft
Poland

I have the same problem. App is 1.1.1 - Phantom 3 is 1.1.6 and RC and Phantom still not connected ....
2015-5-6
Use props
randywgreen
lvl.2

United States

I assume a cable from the RC to the mobile device is connected.
2015-5-6
Use props
qestor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 518573 ft
Poland

I know what is problem. I did not install new firmware to Remote ( RC ). Download to some pendrive the same file as to SD card, and put it to RC and wait for blue signal. Mine is working now I will do my first flight soon
2015-5-6
Use props
Theo ter Haar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20730951 ft
Netherlands

My update lasted 2,5 hours with loads of errors. Had a chat (live) with DJI China. He advised me to check the firm.video for updating firmware.
I told the guy i did 5 updates before this (no problems of any kind) then he advised me to call DJI-Europe in Germany. Exact at that moment that desk closed bad luck again.
Suddenly my Inspire (wich I restarted for 12 times now) made an unusual sound and gave the status NORMAL. I was flabbergasted about that, but in the end problem SOLVED. 3 batt. had to be updated.
Within a few minutes the job was done.
So the App for IOS 1.1.1 is a fact and the firmware on 2 transmitters, 1 gimbal + cam + 1 craft + 4 batteries done as well all looking good!
2015-5-6
Use props
jimhubbard43
New

United States

I thought the controller was updated, but the flaw was in my usb drive... tried a different drive, update successful.  Thanks!
2015-5-6
Use props
jwhite
lvl.1

United States

Had the same issue earlier, it literally fixed itself. I was on the chat with DJI about to ask why it still wouldn't connect to the app and when I got sick of waiting for their support to answer I closed to find it was working. Thanks DJI support for "fixing" the issue :p
2015-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules