What a time to be alive!
980 5 2015-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zhartpe
lvl.2

United States

I'll say it. I love this thing. Its an AMAZING piece of tech.

I see all these hostile threads all over the place demanding this and demanding that, complaining that features aren't developing fast enough or accessories aren't in stock yet. While all might be legitamate to some extent, these are all cost for being on the bleeding edge at this scale. Could they have waited until June/July before everything is polished? Sure. As an educated consumer you have to know this. Your average consumer has no idea this thing EVEN EXISTS - If you have one you are person that lives with the latest and greatest, you paid for the item sight unseen! If you don't want the headache wait a couple months after launch, by then you'll be the 2nd or third on your block to have one and you'll have countless youtube videos to watch to know what to look for and be eased of all the growing pains.

Just take a step back and realize what we have here - A freaking UAS that can practically fly itself and has a LIVE HD video feed for a litte over a GRAND. Tell me we'd have something like that 10 years ago and I woulda been like yea right, just shut up and take my money.

2015-5-6
Use props
ntfa
lvl.4

United States

Yep, It's cool.   very fun.  
2015-5-6
Use props
Paul
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4596 ft
Canada

HERE HERE zhartpe.  Well said.  I share your thoughts 100%.  

I'm frustrated that my P3 has not shipped yet, but I just don't wait well.
2015-5-6
Use props
Hornet22
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I totally agree, this is an absolutely amazing piece of kit and it's been well worth waiting for. I placed my order on the day of the launch upon seeing the specifications of the Phantom 3. It's now sat here next to me on the table having just upgraded the firmware and I am sooooooo looking forward to flying at the first given opportunity. What a hobby : )
2015-5-6
Use props
buburub
lvl.1

United States

zhartpe you are 100% right!! For all those complainers out there take it easy! If you are frustrated and don't like DJI then I invite you to not buy DJI.  Do you wanna know why your still gonna buy DJI?!?   Because it's the best as of right now for this price point!! This drone is light years ahead of the previous phantom series!! The video is so smooth and the controls are ridiculously silky. The interface is also unbelievable and makes me feel like a little kid playing with a shiny new toy!

This drone is TOO good!!  There I've said it!!
2015-5-6
Use props
dmwierz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61427 ft
United States

2015-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules