Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mikkiroo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7474 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi There,

I'm using my Osmo Pro to do Live sports production and I use the CS to output the video signal threw the HDMI. Now the last update for the CS has a clean feed out but when you turn on focus peaking and over exposure mode they show up on the clean feed out. I need to use focus peaking but i dont want it to also be on the clean feed out of the CS HDMI.
Please tell me that it can be fixed with a firmware update. It kind of defeats having a clean feed out if you know what I'm saying.

let me know if there is anything you can do DJI

2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

There are three HDMI output modes for CrystalSky: Camera View, Picture in Picture, and Copy Screen. May I know which mode did you select? Is it Camera View?
2018-3-23
Use props
Mikkiroo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7474 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-23 22:26
There are three HDMI output modes for CrystalSky: Camera View, Picture in Picture, and Copy Screen. May I know which mode did you select? Is it Camera View?

Camera view and picture in picture still output focus peaking and overexposure warning. I just want a clean picture. This hopefully can be fixed by an update right?
2018-3-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mikkiroo Posted at 2018-3-24 12:08
Camera view and picture in picture still output focus peaking and overexposure warning. I just want a clean picture. This hopefully can be fixed by an update right?

I will forward this issue to our engineers for further verification, will come back to you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules