Help my video dji spark shake when in fly (status gimbal normal)
2167 11 2018-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fahri C. Arthur
lvl.1

Indonesia

hello pilot spark

i have a problem with video results on dji spark. the resulting video shake when the dji spark on the fly, move forward, backward, or landing. I use normal mode and status  I hope someone can help! pleasee!!.

2018-3-26
Use props
DJT_MVSP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2018645 ft

Try to refresh or downgrade the firmware using DJI assistant
2018-3-26
Use props
Jerpie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 191211 ft
Netherlands

Looks like your gimball's demper doesn't work.
2018-3-26
Use props
Fahri C. Arthur
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJT_MVSP Posted at 2018-3-26 02:04
Try to refresh or downgrade the firmware using DJI assistant

I have try to refresh firmware using DJI assistant, the result remains the same. I don't know how to downgrade the firmware in the DJI assistant.  
2018-3-26
Use props
Fahri C. Arthur
lvl.1

Indonesia

Jerpie Posted at 2018-3-26 02:05
Looks like your gimball's demper doesn't work.

hhm .. chances it could happen ..
Thank you for the information
2018-3-26
Use props
RjMllr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17913 ft
Philippines

after all the firmware updates, and still the issue. Maybe it is hardware issue?
2018-3-26
Use props
Fahri C. Arthur
lvl.1

Indonesia

RjMllr Posted at 2018-3-26 15:43
after all the firmware updates, and still the issue. Maybe it is hardware issue?

I still suspect the hardware problem
2018-3-26
Use props
RjMllr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17913 ft
Philippines

Fahri C. Arthur Posted at 2018-3-26 19:40
I still suspect the hardware problem

yeah, better open a case with DJI Support
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Did your drone crash before? Have you tried to calibrate the gimbal and then check if it is ok? We'll look into it. Thank you in advance!
2018-3-28
Use props
Fahri C. Arthur
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-3-28 00:08
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Did your drone crash before? Have you tried to calibrate the gimbal and then check if it is ok? We'll look into it. Thank you in advance!

Thanks for the response.

My drones never crash, and I've checked physically there's no problem. i do not understand how to calibrate the gimbal on dji spark?. because there is no choice in the gimbal menu, but I've done calibration compass and IMU, the result remains the same.
2018-3-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Fahri C. Arthur Posted at 2018-3-28 00:30
Thanks for the response.

My drones never crash, and I've checked physically there's no problem. i do not understand how to calibrate the gimbal on dji spark?. because there is no choice in the gimbal menu, but I've done calibration compass and IMU, the result remains the same.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Have you checked all the original videos on the SD card? Did all the videos have this issue or only this one? If the answer is yes, then you are recommended to contact our support to get a case number and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support, thanks!
2018-3-28
Use props
SuperChook
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33563 ft
Australia

I have heart done a firmware update and am suddenly experiencing the same issue. The videos prior to this were all fine and the drone has not suffered any physical damage for it to be hardware related.
I have never been able to get DJI Assistant working so have no way to downgrade.
I am 40 days from my holiday and I have planned this trip around my drone so I am desperate to find a fix.
Please, any help is appreciated.
2018-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules