When is it available?
1624 5 2018-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
14jnewmy14
lvl.3
Flight distance : 452835 ft
United States

Do we have an idea of when the Ronin-S will be available to the public and how much it will cost? Has there been specifics released on what all will come with the purchase of the Ronin-S? This needs to be released soon, I need to start using it for my projects and really don't want to have to go with another brand or unit to get done the work done. C'mon DJI get it released!!
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We are sorry that we have not got the estimated availability date. It is recommended to leave your name and email address on our website, you will get the message as soon as Ronin-S is available for pre-order: https://www.dji.com/ronin-s?site=brandsite&from=nav
Ronin S.png
2018-3-27
Use props
vimages
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21096 ft

Hello.
I have the same question.
I sent 2 mails to the DJI marketing services and no answer.

As a professionnal, I need to use in April something like a Ronin S. Do I have to buy another brand?
I will also change my P4P+ to use the new one P5P+?.. And latter a bigger one like the Inspire2.

Could you please contact me?
thanks a lot,
sincerely,
eric.
2018-3-28
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>

Ronin S will be available for pre-order mid May, and regular order in June...
2018-4-15
Use props
Bruno Rook
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4523671 ft
  • >>>
Canada

If the ronin S don’t coming before August, I will buy the crane V2.
2018-4-17
Use props
Auroz
lvl.2

Yeah same I'll need a Ronin-S (or something else, but I really like this one) for late august, I'd love to get my hands on it this summer. I hope it doesn't come out as the Osmo shipped, I'm still waiting for a Osmo Mobile 2 I ordered 3 months ago, I don't want to wait 3 more months for a shipping, that's crazy.
2018-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules