Which GO4 App Version works best with which Firmware
4772 8 2018-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike245
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1597963 ft

Hi, On using the Dji go4 app version 4.2.6  the Tab crashed again and would not connect untill I diconected both the drone and the RC, This as happend a couple of times now So i`m woundering what Version of the App and which Firmwear ver are you Pilots using and if you had any problems or everything seems to be fine, I think this could be usefull as a record of which works best with what......

2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, for the firmware version of the aircraft, remote controller and the DJI GO4 app, you are recommended to update them to the latest one. To ensure the compatibility and the performance, please use the mobile device on the compatible list of the Mavic pro: https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads, thanks!

2018-3-26
Use props
Fatchicken1o1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 346240 ft
Italy

Hi Mike,

I've been struggling with similar issues for a while and finally have everything working stable now.
Here's a couple of things you could try, i recommend going out to see if the problems have cleared up after each step before moving on to the next:

- Try disabling Video Caching in the DJI GO app and clear your video cache, you can find how to do this and other great tips right here: https://www.phantomhelp.com/tips ... ep-by-step-guide.31

- Don't use the DJI cable to connect your Tablet to the RC as it's a known issue for connection problems, instead, use the usb port at the bottom of the RC to connect to your tablet.

- If problems still occur try to update to 4.2.8, this has been stable for me but i am on iOS myself so your milage may vary.

- As a last resort, downgrade your Mavic firmware to .0100, this has generally been accepted to be very stable, it's what i'm currently using as well (Don't forget to do a compass calibration after downgrading the firmware!)
2018-3-27
Use props
Locoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 748675 ft
United States

I have never had any problem with the most current FW, GO4 Software and Apple IOS. or one version either side of current. I have a iPhone and Mini 4 and with only update one device at a time to make sure the update is ok before updating the other device. That way if  there is a problem with the update, I will at least have a device I can use  to fly with until they fix the problem. If there is no problem with the update, then I will update the second device after a few days. Also all my FW updates are done via WiFi. I have never used Assistant2.

You haven't said if you are using Apple or Android device.
2018-3-27
Use props
chiplifter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 745180 ft
Netherlands

I have that too, with android phone.
2018-3-28
Use props
Mike245
lvl.2

Hi, Thank you for your Reply, I have used the usb port at the bottom using a different usb cable than the ones that come with the mavic right from the start, it seems to be random with me i`ve  had more luck with the  dji go4 app version 4.1.5 with firmware v01.04.0200 , I had the same disconnect problem with dji go4 app 4.1.22 and ver 4.2.6, I will take your advice and disable the video caching, I have 2 tablets one is the nexus 9 the other a asus which are android, I think i`m going to update the go4 and the firmware to the latest versions and hopefully have no problems if I still get problems I will rollback the app & firmware .  
2018-3-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Mike245 Posted at 2018-3-29 11:05
Hi, Thank you for your Reply, I have used the usb port at the bottom using a different usb cable than the ones that come with the mavic right from the start, it seems to be random with me i`ve  had more luck with the  dji go4 app version 4.1.5 with firmware v01.04.0200 , I had the same disconnect problem with dji go4 app 4.1.22 and ver 4.2.6, I will take your advice and disable the video caching, I have 2 tablets one is the nexus 9 the other a asus which are android, I think i`m going to update the go4 and the firmware to the latest versions and hopefully have no problems if I still get problems I will rollback the app & firmware .

seems that firmware 0100 is the most stable roll back to that. I currently use that with both Samsung and iPhone on the latest go4 version with no flight telemetry issues.
2018-3-31
Use props
Mike245
lvl.2

Suren Posted at 2018-3-31 05:25
seems that firmware 0100 is the most stable roll back to that. I currently use that with both Samsung and iPhone on the latest go4 version with no flight telemetry issues.

Thank you ........
2018-4-24
Use props
djiuser_tZgVy73TdBPP
lvl.1

Greece

Which is the best version for samsung tab E
2018-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules