DJI Care Refresh
2026 19 2018-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smoky289
lvl.1
United States

Just wanted to leave a quick comment on DJI's Care Refresh program.  If you're considering buying a drone and not getting DJI Care Refresh, think again.  I just had to send my P4P in because I crashed it.   They paid return shipping, notified me of what their reveiw of the flight data revealed, kept me posted regularly on the repair process, and covered shipping back to me.   The entire process took less than 2 weeks and I had my drone back.  And it's as good as new.   The moral to this story is, don't even think about not getting the DJI Care Refresh program.   The folks at DJI are top notch professionals and the Refresh program is worth it's weight in gold.   
2018-3-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us, which provides us with motivation. We'd like to offer a better experience for the customers we valued. If there are any further questions, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time on flying the drone.
2018-3-31
Use props
Airatarphwolf
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi, Does this work for drones bought abroad as well? Or is it only for the country its bought in, i would imagine this would influence the transport costs.
2018-4-4
Use props
Airatarphwolf
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-31 01:32
Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us, which provides us with motivation. We'd like to offer a better experience for the customers we valued. If there are any further questions, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time on flying the drone.

Hi, Does this work for drones bought abroad as well? Or is it only for the country its bought in, I would imagine this would influence the transport costs.
(after I posted my question I realized it would be better served asking you) :-)

Thanks in advance
2018-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Airatarphwolf Posted at 2018-4-4 11:08
Hi, Does this work for drones bought abroad as well? Or is it only for the country its bought in, I would imagine this would influence the transport costs.
(after I posted my question I realized it would be better served asking you) :-)

DJI Care Refresh can only be used in the place where you purchased it, for example, if you purchased DJI Care Refresh from the United States, then drone must be sent to the DJI official center in the US for DJI Care Refresh service, may I know if you have already purchased DJI Care Refresh and where did you purchase it?
2018-4-5
Use props
Airatarphwolf
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-5 03:03
DJI Care Refresh can only be used in the place where you purchased it, for example, if you purchased DJI Care Refresh from the United States, then drone must be sent to the DJI official center for DJI Care Refresh service, may I know if you have already purchased DJI Care Refresh and where did you purchase it?

No, I did not purchase the refresh option, because I had a feeling as to what your answer would be.
Pity though, I bought the drone on my vacation in the US but live in Europe, guess I have to hope I don't crash into anything soon. A tip would be expanding the service to worldwide (you could just adapt the pricing to the currency I guess), that would definitely get more customers to purchase the service. I'm sorry to miss out on the benefit (still being a drone pilot novice). :-)
2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Airatarphwolf Posted at 2018-4-7 13:32
No, I did not purchase the refresh option, because I had a feeling as to what your answer would be.
Pity though, I bought the drone on my vacation in the US but live in Europe, guess I have to hope I don't crash into anything soon. A tip would be expanding the service to worldwide (you could just adapt the pricing to the currency I guess), that would definitely get more customers to purchase the service. I'm sorry to miss out on the benefit (still being a drone pilot novice). :-)

I mean if you purchased the drone from the US, you can still purchase the DJI Care Refresh from EU, please note the drone will need to be sent to DJI official repair center in EU for DJI Care Refresh service, while warranty service can only be applied in DJI US official repair center.
2018-4-8
Use props
Airatarphwolf
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-8 02:45
I mean if you purchased the drone from the US, you can still purchase the DJI Care Refresh from EU, please note the drone will need to be sent to DJI official repair center in EU for DJI Care Refresh service, while warranty service can only be applied in DJI US official repair center.

Oh, Ok I did not know that. pity, it is been more than 48 hrs since activation now. Next time I will read up more.
Thanks for your response either way.
2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Airatarphwolf Posted at 2018-4-8 10:05
Oh, Ok I did not know that. pity, it is been more than 48 hrs since activation now. Next time I will read up more.
Thanks for your response either way.

Even the drone has bee activated over 48 hours, customers can still take a video to verify the drone is still in perfect condition if he/she would like to purchase DJI Care Refresh. Thanks for your input, please let us know if there is any further issue, we are always here to help.
2018-4-8
Use props
JoacoSoler
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-31 01:32
Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us, which provides us with motivation. We'd like to offer a better experience for the customers we valued. If there are any further questions, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time on flying the drone.

Hi DJI Susan, could you please help me on my DJI Mavic Pro Care Refresh Express status? My case es:
CAS-2049285-K0K7T4
I’ve sent my Mavic with the shipping label and its says Waiting For DJI to recieve your drone (or something like that).
I’d appreciate some help here! Thanks!
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JoacoSoler Posted at 2018-8-14 08:45
Hi DJI Susan, could you please help me on my DJI Mavic Pro Care Refresh Express status? My case es:
CAS-2049285-K0K7T4
I’ve sent my Mavic with the shipping label and its says Waiting For DJI to recieve your drone (or something like that).

Hi JoacoSoler, I've checked your case, the package has been received and the replacement has been sent out. I'll PM you the tracking number, please check later, thanks!
2018-8-14
Use props
Chris-NZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 787228 ft
Australia

In my experience the DJI Care Refresh Plan has been a complete scam!

I purchased a DJI Mavic device approx Feb 2017 from the DJI.com website and subsequently purchased the DJI Care package in May 2018. The gimbal now stopped working on the device (gimbal motor load too large) so I lodged a DJI Care Refresh case to get the drone replaced.

I am told from the DJI distributor that the drone did not originate from Australia and therefore is not covered under the DJI Care Refresh plan. I have used the “Way Back Machine” to check the terms of service on the 10th of April 2017 and found there is nothing stipulating anything about the device purchase location.

It is now with the DJI legal team to resolve.
2018-10-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Chris-NZ Posted at 2018-10-2 18:03
In my experience the DJI Care Refresh Plan has been a complete scam!

I purchased a DJI Mavic device approx Feb 2017 from the DJI.com website and subsequently purchased the DJI Care package in May 2018. The gimbal now stopped working on the device (gimbal motor load too large) so I lodged a DJI Care Refresh case to get the drone replaced.

Chris, I am sorry for the difficulty, I had replied to your another comment, please keep us updated there, thank you for your cooperation.
2018-10-2
Use props
djiuser_zMT8Ake80JMb
New

Spain

Hi, I have crashed my Mavic Air and claim (and pay) the DJI refresh express, however I haven't received any instructions, email or anything similar on how to proceed. I know I have to send the drone, but if DJI cover the cost, shouldn't I receive a pre-payed shipping label? Thanks for the support in advance.
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_zMT8Ake80JMb Posted at 2018-10-3 11:46
Hi, I have crashed my Mavic Air and claim (and pay) the DJI refresh express, however I haven't received any instructions, email or anything similar on how to proceed. I know I have to send the drone, but if DJI cover the cost, shouldn't I receive a pre-payed shipping label? Thanks for the support in advance.

Hi Adrian, I'm sorry to hear about the incident of your Mavic. Thankfully you have DJI Care Refresh. I managed to get your Case Number using your Forum account and I can see that you're qualified for the free Shipping Label. I already sent a follow up to the designated team so you can have the label shortly. Thanks for your support!
2018-10-3
Use props
djiuser_Dl2Lq7tCg2ds
New

United States

Has anyone had this problem when enrolling in the DJI care refresh (post 48 hours activation) program?

2020-8-11
Use props
djiuser_Dl2Lq7tCg2ds
New

United States

2020-8-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, please try to clear the cache of your browser and try again. Besides, you may try to upload via another browser.
If the error persists, you can also send the verification request to us via email djicare@dji.com for help.
2020-8-12
Use props
djiuser_UKczMBvd88wv
New

Italy

Vi prego aiutatemi!!
Ho fatto la richiesta avendo la care refresh per la sostituzione del modello ma non so cosa devo fare è fermo così da quasi un mese. Ho fatto il pacchetto con il drone e il foglio attaccato sul pacco ma non ancora arriva nessuno! Cosa posso fare???
2020-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_UKczMBvd88wv Posted at 9-25 04:58
Vi prego aiutatemi!!
Ho fatto la richiesta avendo la care refresh per la sostituzione del modello ma non so cosa devo fare è fermo così da quasi un mese. Ho fatto il pacchetto con il drone e il foglio attaccato sul pacco ma non ancora arriva nessuno! Cosa posso fare???

Dear customer, sorry to read your experience, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, it seems you didn't use the shipping label we provided to ship the drone. May we have the tracking number you used to ship the package so that we could help further?
2020-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules