Connecting question
655 7 2018-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1NXtjkPll3GW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5190 ft

I typically fly my Spark connected via remote control with a tablet for the FPV. I want to connect my phone directly to the aircraft but once I start it it is not sending a wifi signal.  Can someone tell me if the aircraft has a dedicated pairing? Is it possible to have multiple pairings?
2018-4-1
Use props
djiuser_1NXtjkPll3GW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5190 ft

Connecting question

I typically fly my Spark connected via remote control with a tablet for the FPV. I want to connect my phone directly to the aircraft but once I start it it is not sending a wifi signal.  Can someone tell me if the aircraft has a dedicated pairing? Is it possible to have multiple pairings?
2018-4-1
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

One at a time.
And you have to 'release' the RC or phone pairing everytime you wanna switch with the 'long hold battery button for 1,2,3 beeps'
2018-4-1
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

unpair the RC and the Drone wifi will show up again
2018-4-1
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

press the power button on Spark for 6 seconds/2 beeps. it will unlink the RC and show the Spark WiFi
2018-4-1
Use props
Ram-UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

Only one connection at a time as mentioned above. You have to disconnect the RC to connect the phone to AC.
2018-4-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_1NXtjkPll3GW Posted at 2018-4-1 06:35

Please follow the step in the screenshot and connect again. Thanks for your support.
disconnect RC.JPG
2018-4-1
Use props
Bearmartin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197411 ft
Italy

Can you be connected to the spark WiFi and still fly with the remote?

2018-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules