Ronin-M top handle bars easily twist off after some use
1005 3 2018-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sijia
lvl.1

United States

Hi,

I'm having issues with my current Ronin-M. Since day one I noticed the top handle bars won't tight/screw enough so after a few uses they become loose and have a play on it, which introduces vibration to the gimbal. It only has three threads that screw/cap (it won't tighten to the tube. At lease not enough to be hold like it should.), so I'm guessing if I order another Ronin will be the same thing? Can someone confirm if this is the case with other Ronin-Ms? Thanks.

2018-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Just to verify, do you mean the handlebars in the picture below is loose? If yes, the unit will need to be sent in for repair service, sorry for the inconvenience caused. E0A379A5-2B7D-5185-9F1A-09942462CDBD.png
2018-4-2
Use props
sijia
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-2 22:46
Just to verify, do you mean the handlebars in the picture below is loose? If yes, the unit will need to be sent in for repair service, sorry for the inconvenience caused.[view_image]

Thanks for your reply. Please see picture below.

2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

sijia Posted at 2018-4-3 07:40
Thanks for your reply. Please see picture below.

[view_image]

Hi there, we still suggest sending it in for repair. Please kindly fill in some info on the online repair link of our official web to start the case. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2018-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules