DJI P3 Pro - Flyby
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
du
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69747 ft

Portugal

This thingy with the vision position system active can do really cool things, check out.

2015-5-7
Use props
desertstormarti
lvl.2
Flight distance : 710587 ft
United States

I was hoping it had some use (positioning feature) because I can't for the life of me figure who would want someone flying a Phantom inside.  Bzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzz.
2015-5-7
Use props
du
lvl.1

Portugal

You can actually fly really really low height, like i was doing in that video.
2015-5-7
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

du@rte.pm Posted at 2015-5-8 08:30
You can actually fly really really low height, like i was doing in that video.

Thats very cool! But also pretty risky. Not much room for mistakes - and you have your Phantom eating grass - and perhaps breaking the gimbal or something else

I've tried something similar flying up and around a small hill (not as fast or as low).

I am considering turning it off for normal use because of some (well, one) concerning report of it causing a malfunction that crashed the pilots Phantom.
2015-5-7
Use props
du
lvl.1

Portugal

FantomDK Posted at 2015-5-8 12:03
Thats very cool! But also pretty risky. Not much room for mistakes - and you have your Phantom eat ...

Do like me, indoors and close quarters vision activated, high alttitude turn it off, because it is consuming battery, and heating the hole aircraft...
2015-5-8
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

du@rte.pm Posted at 2015-5-8 21:59
Do like me, indoors and close quarters vision activated, high alttitude turn it off, because it is ...

Yep - I've turned it off - and will turn it off for those close to the ground or indoor special purposes.
2015-5-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I'm pretty sure that you actually said, "Turn it On for indoor special purpose uses... ;-)

At least that's what I heard.

RedHotPoker

2015-5-8
Use props
PublicRealtor
lvl.2

United States

Very nice. Why, toward the end is the exposure not right? Way under exposed and does not adjust for average light.
2015-5-8
Use props
mbausman
lvl.1

United States

Looks like you are using a full size tablet. Would love to see photo of close up how you mounted yours as I also intend to use a Note 10.1 for mine
2015-5-11
Use props
gurnpj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103609 ft
United States

mbausman Posted at 2015-5-11 18:11
Looks like you are using a full size tablet. Would love to see photo of close up how you mounted you ...

My full sized iPad Air 2 fits just fine. Just extend your mobile holder all the way out and slide it in then tighten down. Should only be a mm or two that your are able to tighten it down. My iPad barely fits in but it certainly fits.
2015-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules