DJI Care Express Option?
7870 21 2018-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JayTG
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I recently crashed my Spark and while it structurally was fine afterwards, I got an error about the camera vision sensor and front sensor; basically I couldn't get the visual of my camera on my phone while using the DJI GO 4 app, despite the gimbel responding to the controls and it still being able to fly okay. Thankfully I had the DJI Care Refresh to cover it! I sent it in and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow to the facility in TX. I was just curious if there is ANY way of requesting an expedited repair? Has anyone ever had any luck with this? My sister is in town next week and we are supposed to hit up a couple really cool places by the weekend. I understand there's typically a "5-8 business days" repair, but just wanted to try and give this forum a whirl for possible suggestions or experiences.

My case # is CAS-1615073-R3V4G9.

Thanks for any input!
2018-4-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI tend to prioritise care refresh claims over standard warranty claims but I've never known of an expedited case - usually 2 weeks.
2018-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jay, DJI Care Refresh Express can only be applied when you fill in the online repair form and it will need to be paid before sending in, we will transfer your need to local repair team to do our best to expedite the DJI Care Refresh process but we cannot guarantee, hope you will get it back in time.
2018-4-4
Use props
JayTG
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-4 19:08
Hi Jay, DJI Care Refresh Express can only be applied when you fill in the online repair form and it will need to be paid before sending in, we will transfer your need to local repair team to do our best to expedite the DJI Care Refresh process but we cannot guarantee, hope you will get it back in time.

Oh, i dont recall ever being given the option for Express when filling out the repair request :-(
2018-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JayTG Posted at 2018-4-4 19:59
Oh, i dont recall ever being given the option for Express when filling out the repair request :-(

If you are qualified for DJI Care Refresh Express, when you select ''I have purchased DJI Care'', the tips window will pop up about the DJI Care Refresh Express, then click ''learn more'', customer can select Express service. You may miss the tips. GTScreenshot_20180405_124844.png GTScreenshot_20180405_125038.png
2018-4-4
Use props
JayTG
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-4 20:52
If you are qualified for DJI Care Refresh Express, when you select ''I have purchased DJI Care'', the tips window will pop up about the DJI Care Refresh Express, then click ''learn more'', customer can select Express service. You may miss the tips.[view_image][view_image]

Hi again,

So I was able to get the repair quote the same day of when they got it and I paid my fee within 10mins of getting the email. I haven't heard whether they've started the repair yet and when I login to see the "Repair Progress inquiry", it still just says "Quoted". Will it move to "repair" when they start doing the repairs or when it's done? They were very kind enough to upgrade my return shipping to 2 days, but I was just curious about the actual repair timeline. Any words of advice? Thank you!
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JayTG Posted at 2018-4-9 12:52
Hi again,

So I was able to get the repair quote the same day of when they got it and I paid my fee within 10mins of getting the email. I haven't heard whether they've started the repair yet and when I login to see the "Repair Progress inquiry", it still just says "Quoted". Will it move to "repair" when they start doing the repairs or when it's done? They were very kind enough to upgrade my return shipping to 2 days, but I was just curious about the actual repair timeline. Any words of advice? Thank you!

Sorry for the delay because of the weekend, currently the payment has been confirmed and the status has been updated, please check again in Repair Progress Inquiry, we will do our best to get it addressed and ship out as soon as possible, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-4-9
Use props
JayTG
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-9 18:46
Sorry for the delay because of the weekend, currently the payment has been confirmed and the status has been updated, please check again in Repair Progress Inquiry, we will do our best to get it addressed and ship out as soon as possible, hope you will receive it soon.

Thank you so much for this reply. Your customer service is really great and I really appreciate this!
2018-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JayTG Posted at 2018-4-10 06:01
Thank you so much for this reply. Your customer service is really great and I really appreciate this!

You are welcome, it is our great honor to support our valued customer, please let us know anytime if there is any issue with our product or customer service, we will keep improving, thank you.
2018-4-10
Use props
JayTG
lvl.1

United States

Just wanted to let you know that DJI really came through for me! Got my replacement drone just in time for the weekend as explained to me and that's truly awesome customer service! Thank you so much, DJI Mindy! I'm so excited to be back out there flying!
2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JayTG Posted at 2018-4-17 11:25
Just wanted to let you know that DJI really came through for me! Got my replacement drone just in time for the weekend as explained to me and that's truly awesome customer service! Thank you so much, DJI Mindy! I'm so excited to be back out there flying!

Glad to know you received the drone in time and you are welcome, hope you have a great time on flying the drone.
2018-4-17
Use props
fans259f7d9b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35869 ft

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-4 19:08
Hi Jay, DJI Care Refresh Express can only be applied when you fill in the online repair form and it will need to be paid before sending in, we will transfer your need to local repair team to do our best to expedite the DJI Care Refresh process but we cannot guarantee, hope you will get it back in time.

Mindy I just put in a repair reuqest and desperatleyt want to use the express option but did not see it. how can I use it please
2018-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans259f7d9b Posted at 2018-6-27 19:02
Mindy I just put in a repair reuqest and desperatleyt want to use the express option but did not see it. how can I use it please

DJI Care Refresh Express needs to be requested in a place where DJI Care Refresh is available. If your country is available for DJI Care Refresh Express, when you select 'I have purchased DJI Care', there will pop-up a window about DJI Care Refresh Express, then please click 'learn more', if no window pops-up, the DJI Care Refresh Express may not be available in your region. GTScreenshot_20180628_113311.png
2018-6-27
Use props
Tesadorn
lvl.2
United States

@ DJI Mindy
Can you please explain in detail what the difference is between DJI care refresh and DJI care express refresh? This is still VERY unclear! I understand that the minimum requirements are that you have purchased DJI care but what does EXPRESS do you you? Is there an extra charge on top of the regular DJI care fee per instance? Does it guarantee a specific turn around time?
Thanks!
Dan
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tesadorn Posted at 2-7 12:29
@ DJI Mindy
Can you please explain in detail what the difference is between DJI care refresh and DJI care express refresh? This is still VERY unclear! I understand that the minimum requirements are that you have purchased DJI care but what does EXPRESS do you you? Is there an extra charge on top of the regular DJI care fee per instance? Does it guarantee a specific turn around time?
Thanks!

Hi Dan, sorry for the late response, if you have purchased DJI Care Refresh and request DJI Care Refresh Express, DJI will ship out the replacement product to you as soon as possible after receiving your original product. The difference between DJI Care Refresh and DJI Care Refresh Express is the damage assessment and quotation are not required, which shortens the time required for replacement.
DJI Care Refresh Express is only available in some countries, no extra charge will be required on the top of the DJI Care Refresh.
2019-2-9
Use props
fansf0f2b259
New
Flight distance : 8504 ft
United States

I have DJI Care Refresh. I crashed my drone and submitted it a claim form and sent my drone to Texas repair center. I FORGOT TO CLICK EXPRESS REPAIR :/ Is there any way I can pay for it over the phone and have a replacement sent back ASAP?
2020-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansf0f2b259 Posted at 4-8 17:04
I have DJI Care Refresh. I crashed my drone and submitted it a claim form and sent my drone to Texas repair center. I FORGOT TO CLICK EXPRESS REPAIR :/ Is there any way I can pay for it over the phone and have a replacement sent back ASAP?

Hi there, sorry for the what happened, DJI Care Refresh Express needs to be paid and can only be paid in advance when filling in online repair form. Since the drone is already in transit, it will be a normal DJI Care Refresh service, that is, we will diagnose the drone when it arrives and then sends you the quotation of DJI Care Refresh, you pay for it and then the replacement will be shipped out, but we will remark in the case that you need it urgently and inform the repair center to expedite the process, appreciate your understanding and patience.  
2020-4-8
Use props
djiuser_xdXYKbCmJpNH
lvl.1

United States

Ok I sent or asked for the care and refresh repair in my mini 3. I DID NOT CRASH IT, I simply closed the drones rear arm and it flaked off some plastic! I then opened it back up and the arm is hanging off. I printed the label and saw the express option and so I re did the shipping b g option I assume? But I had to pay $269 roughly. And I am supposed to get back $230 roughly when you get my drone within 14 days? I'm not sure if or what to expect here. Since I take good care of my drones and have had 5 at one time or 5 all together dji drones. Can you guys help me out? I'm not sure what to expect being I reprinted the label to return it and am just sending in the mini 3. But what about all this money in limbo? And why or how does my case differ being it fell apart without crashing it. Which is thoroughly disappointing. I probably should have bought the pro version and wish I did. But when will I get the drone back? How's the money work and can I op to get a mini 3 PRO back? THANKS
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_xdXYKbCmJpNH Posted at 7-23 04:15
Ok I sent or asked for the care and refresh repair in my mini 3. I DID NOT CRASH IT, I simply closed the drones rear arm and it flaked off some plastic! I then opened it back up and the arm is hanging off. I printed the label and saw the express option and so I re did the shipping b g option I assume? But I had to pay $269 roughly. And I am supposed to get back $230 roughly when you get my drone within 14 days? I'm not sure if or what to expect here. Since I take good care of my drones and have had 5 at one time or 5 all together dji drones. Can you guys help me out? I'm not sure what to expect being I reprinted the label to return it and am just sending in the mini 3. But what about all this money in limbo? And why or how does my case differ being it fell apart without crashing it. Which is thoroughly disappointing. I probably should have bought the pro version and wish I did. But when will I get the drone back? How's the money work and can I op to get a mini 3 PRO back? THANKS

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Based on your description, you might create a DJI Care Express case Premium version.
Detailed explanation may have seen here:
https://repair.dji.com/express/refresh-express
May we know if you have any questions about the case?  We managed to found your case by your Forum account.  
2023-7-23
Use props
djiuser_xdXYKbCmJpNH
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-23 06:46
Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Based on your description, you might create a DJI Care Express case Premium version.
Detailed explanation may have seen here:
https://repair.dji.com/express/refresh-express
Ok I have the drone oacked up with the shippinng labek and was just heading out aftee putting it in the plastic and just checked one more time tonseenif there eas a response. And not only was there a rewponse but you guys gave me the miney back minus the fee that woukd have been in limbo until getting the drone! Thats amazing! I can barely pay rent at the moment! So thank you so much! I will get this out to you today still and check on the premium or platinum that you mentioned. Very interested in any other advice you may have. I fly A Lot and Love the products! I speak great about you guys and everyone knows I get some truly stunning pictures. people dont even know what they are. But are amazed when i tell them, then they realize it was the drone. Im not sure how the best way to enter into any of the contests because the ones I see entered are all landscapes or city scapes it seems. But any advice there? Im not a pro but found my pro-self in my photos. Every morning and night -Ian
2023-7-23
Use props
djiuser_xdXYKbCmJpNH
lvl.1

United States

So redo the process your saying ultimately right? But under the premium option? Its hard to find info when you only have a phone and no computer that is windows or Mac. Just Linux and droid Thanks  - Ian T. Aka greynova
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_xdXYKbCmJpNH Posted at 7-23 07:17
Ok I have the drone oacked up with the shippinng labek and was just heading out aftee putting it in the plastic and just checked one more time tonseenif there eas a response. And not only was there a rewponse but you guys gave me the miney back minus the fee that woukd have been in limbo until getting the drone! Thats amazing! I can barely pay rent at the moment! So thank you so much! I will get this out to you today still and check on the premium or platinum that you mentioned. Very interested in any other advice you may have. I fly A Lot and Love the products! I speak great about you guys and everyone knows I get some truly stunning pictures. people dont even know what they are. But are amazed when i tell them, then they realize it was the drone. Im not sure how the best way to enter into any of the contests because the ones I see entered are all landscapes or city scapes it seems. But any advice there? Im not a pro but found my pro-self in my photos. Every morning and night -Ian

Actually, I would like you to check the explanation at the bottom of the link.
Or I will copy the put it below:
Place Temporary Authorization on Credit Card
If you choose the Premium Plan, in addition to the service fees, DJI will place a pre-authorization amount equivalent to or lower than the product value. The specific amount will be shown on the settlement page.
If you select Premium Plan, be sure to send the original product to DJI as soon as is possible. If DJI fails to receive your product within the agreed return period (which is generally 7-14 calendar days) or the received product does not meet the DJI Care Express conditions (for example: 1. The original product’s serial number is not consistent with that in the registration information. 2. You do not send back the battery while you got a replacement battery. 3. You send back a non-DJI product), DJI will charge for a default cost equivalent to the pre-authorization amount.

May we know if you have already shipped the package with the Shipping Lable? Please do not worry that DJI will releases temporary authorization hold if the case move on normally

There are two versions of DJI Care Express services available: Premium version and Basic version.
If you do not want DJI to place temporary authorization on credit card, you can choose the Basic version instead.
2023-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules