Problem viewing video
973 6 2018-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paulyp99
lvl.2

Problem: Took 2 videos while on my last outing. When I returned I took the sd card put it into a reader and dowloaded to my computer. One video visible and one wasnt. However both videos were viewable on my cell phone? Have any of you encountered this? Cant understand why I wasnt able to access the second video from the computer. The following message displayed when I tried.
Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please check the file type of the two videos? Thanks!
2018-4-5
Use props
paulyp99
lvl.2

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-5 19:16
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please check the file type of the two videos? Thanks!

Both files are mp4         
2018-4-6
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Have you switched of the Spark bevor stopping recording the one video, maybe?
2018-4-6
Use props
paulyp99
lvl.2

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-4-6 08:25
Have you switched of the Spark bevor stopping recording the one video, maybe?

Hmmmm, possible I will have to monitor it more closely next time. Thanks for the input.
2018-4-6
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Can you see the file on the SD, but not move/copy/open it?
Read here a bit, it may help

http://live555.com/drones/DJI-Phantom-2-Vision+-video-fix/

Edit: And can it be, you watched on your phone the cached 720p video? Can you still watch it there now? ;-)
2018-4-6
Use props
paulyp99
lvl.2

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-4-6 08:52
Can you see the file on the SD, but not move/copy/open it?
Read here a bit, it may help

Oddly enough I was able to upload it to Facebook directly from the phone, however unable to view it any other way.  When phone is connected to computer unable to view it. At this point I will just have to see if it happens again.. I was able to see an icon that showed the file existed but no visual pictorial of the file and no ability to download it. I have downloaded the vlc player and see if that works.
2018-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules