crashed the Spark, Broken gimball
606 4 2018-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Spark 1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11158 ft
Belgium

so, today i was flying my spark and it had a sort of "flip" he flew to a building, the sensors saw it and he stopped. when i called him back he flew with high speed against the building crashing from a height of 4meters. The gimbal cant tilt up or down anymore... Does anybody now how much the repair will cost? i miss my drone already..
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the crash accident, if you believe the incident was not caused by pilot error and the drone is still in warranty period, we recommend to send it in for data analysis and repair service, for the repair cost, please refer to the link below: https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry But if the drone was crashed by non-pilot-error, the warranty service will be provided.
2018-4-5
Use props
EMTDad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 247933 ft
United States

I had a similar issue with my Spark about 3 weeks ago.  I was flying it indoors though.  I was flying it back and forth and the sensor detected the wall and stopped.  When I spun it around to fly it back to me, it took off full speed in reverse and slammed into the wall.  It snapped one of the rear arms off and broke a couple of props.  
2018-4-5
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

proceed to the nearest  authorized service workshop for your SPARK.
2018-4-6
Use props
Jerpie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 191211 ft
Netherlands

I had this too! Luckly I was able to back it up, instead of smashing it into a wall. Was a close call..
2018-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules