Phantom 3 Advanced Antenna Kit
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
achandab
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89554 ft
Australia

Has anyone used this or any of their previous products?

Apparently increases range by 400%. I would never need that but if the connectivity is more solid (as apparently people are losing connectivity with the p3) then would look at investing in one. Would prefer to know it works first though.

Link: http://fpvlr.com/shop/index.php? ... &product_id=133
2015-5-7
Use props
du
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69747 ft

Portugal

Well at least the instructions are fine, i think it wa smade for Inspire 1, but as the remote is almost the same, they can use it with P3.
2015-5-7
Use props
dmwierz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61427 ft
United States

"apparently people are losing connectivity with the p3"

I've spent (wasted) a lot of time browsing pretty much everything I could find online concerning the P3, while I wait for my order to get fulfilled, and i have to say I've not read anything that reports c"people losing connectivity with the p3". Can you cite examples?

In fact, quite the contrary. I've seen countless examples of early adopters far exceeding the spec range of the P3, some in excess of 5KM.
2015-5-7
Use props
john.lambert4
lvl.3

Australia

dmwierz Posted at 2015-5-8 11:42
"apparently people are losing connectivity with the p3"

I've spent (wasted) a lot of time browsing ...

I think they only ppl that have lost "connectivity" has been the vision (lightbridge) and not actual control of the drone.  Probably not much you can do about this apart from making sure the antennas are aligned correctly and/or moving to a different location that has less interference.
2015-5-7
Use props
achandab
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89554 ft
Australia

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... page%3D1&page=2

this is one example. i'm hoping im wrong and i agree, most feedback has been very positive, but the way i see it if you can improve on it for a few hundred dollars, then why not?
2015-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules