New Charging Hub Results
584 7 2018-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
george.mrrace
lvl.2
Flight distance : 117982 ft
United States

I recently ordered the FSLabs DJI Mavic Air Battery Charger 4 Battery Parallel Smart Battery Charging Hub. Tried it out for the first time today. Had 4 batteries that had all discharged to 50%. Controller was showing only 2 lights, when turned on. iPad Air 2 was at 70% level.  Took 50 minutes from start to finish, all charged! The iPad and Controller were both done at about 30 minutes.  The charger was warm to the touch when done, but nowhere near what I would call hot.  Very pleased with this smart Charging Hub. While traveling, it will work well with my Harbor Freight 12 VDC to 110 VAC inverter.  Always skeptical when I order something new, but please to report I am very happy with this Charging Hub.

2018-4-7
Use props
darrc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5558 ft
Singapore

Cool! I’m looking at this also. Good to know it works good.
2018-4-7
Use props
george.mrrace
lvl.2
Flight distance : 117982 ft
United States

darrc Posted at 2018-4-7 09:15
Cool! I’m looking at this also. Good to know it works good.

Hi Darrc, yes I am really pleased with it.  Has a nice plastic enclosure with covers for all 4 charging ports. I am really happy to find that the USB ports would charge both the controller and the iPad Air2 at the same time.
Don't think you can go wrong buying this one.
I got it on Amazon, 2 day shipping!
GR
2018-4-7
Use props
vidjcb1
lvl.1

United States

Is yours like this one?

2018-4-7
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

@vidjcb1, that's the same battery charger.
2018-4-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That is quick charging!
2018-4-7
Use props
vidjcb1
lvl.1

United States

Ok. I have the same model. Just a suggestion: leave just the batteries on the charger and use a different USB adapter for the control and iPad. This will reduce the heat on the charger.
2018-4-7
Use props
Kevjones1959
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61932 ft

South Africa

If you use an inverter please be careful you really should have a sinewave inverter and not an el cheapo.
2018-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules