DJi Service (first experience)
575 1 2018-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4cf64f90
lvl.3
Flight distance : 476243 ft

Had a true flyaway not due to pilot error.  The spark only suffered broken props was very luck all the way around.  I ldecided to send it in because it was very unsettling for me.  I have to say customer service was excellent.   Below is the repair slip.  I have not received the spark back yet, it will arrive Tuesday.  I don’t think I’m receiving a new one but check out repair slip.  One new motor, that’s kinda weird .  Anyway looking forward to having spark back .  I want to thank customer service it was a pleasant experience !
WARRANTY PER DATA ANALYSIS. Dear Customer, This product will be covered under warranty . We will either repair it or replace it with a product that's new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. For more information, please visit http://www.dji.com/service/policy

Item        Quantity        Unit Price(USD)        Total Price(USD)
GPS        1        14.00        14.00
IMU        1        9.00        9.00
Motor        1        9.00        9.00
Repair Service Fee        1        65.00/H        65.00
Freight:                        0.00
Total Amount:                        97.00
DJI Care deduction:                        0.00
Total Payment:                        0.0
2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for your kind words about our customer service, glad to know everything goes smoothly, hope you will receive it soon and please keep us updated if there is any other issue, we will also keep providing more professional customer service.
2018-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules