2951 7 2018-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Razer93
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1814 ft
Croatia

Hi people,
between Mavic Air and Phantom 3 SE, which drone will you choose?

Mavic has some cool modern functions, but 3SE has 25min flight and it captures in 4K like mavic.

I'm in doubt because i like Mavic modern features, but 3 SE fly more and it doesnt have that functions. Size and weight of drone is not important to me.

So... Modern features or more time flying?

Pls advise me

2018-4-10
Use props
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

What are you really looking for? Portability or more flight time? Yet still I don't know if it's THAT much of a difference in flight time... you can always get yourself a few spare batteries with the Air...
2018-4-10
Use props
Razer93
lvl.2
Croatia

Portability is not much important. For me important is video quality, functions and fly time.

Mavic is good because it has sensors and more features for recording, and 3 SE has only more time of flying.

It will be my first drone so in my head every minute is important, but if you have more experiance, sure you know better than me. That 4-minutes difference is not too important?

And yes, you are right.. buy 2,3 batteries in future and it will be ok
2018-4-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

In my opinion both are nice drones, but the Fly more combo of the Air offers more I think .
2018-4-10
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

As I own both I will offer my opinion. Now don't get me wrong I love my SE tremendously, but I love my Air more. I will pick up and use the Air before even contemplating the SE, portability, quality and performance. The Air wins hands down.

And if you want extra flight time.... buy more batteries
2018-4-10
Use props
Razer93
lvl.2
Croatia

M2Wair Posted at 2018-4-10 12:55
As I own both I will offer my opinion. Now don't get me wrong I love my SE tremendously, but I love my Air more. I will pick up and use the Air before even contemplating the SE, portability, quality and performance. The Air wins hands down.

Thank you. Your opinion means a lot becausw you have both drons
2018-4-10
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Razer93 Posted at 2018-4-10 12:59
Thank you. Your opinion means a lot becausw you have both drons

Happy to offer my thoughts based on my experience with both drones.
2018-4-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for the participants. Maybe you can also have a general comparison for the two drones on this web. Hope all could provide you with some hints to choose.
2018-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules