No Image Transmission Constantly.
518 3 2018-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavicPro65
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35433 ft
United States

Hey everyone. I have a mavic pro that is only 2 months and I keep disconnecting from the mavic pro's camera over and over again. This has been going on for only a month and I'm starting to get a bit worried becuase I cant the photo shots I want.

What I run:

I have a IPhone 7+ that recently got purchased in the last 6 months running IOS 11.3
I am using the standard controller connector

Purchased:

Mavic Pro: Febuary 13th 2018
Problem Started: Middle of March

I am really hoping somebody has a solution of some sort. I really cant miss out on taking photos with family and friends. Thanks!!
2018-4-13
Use props
Gooberis
New
Canada

I have the exact same setup, iPhone 7+ on iOS 11.3, brand new Mavic Pro (maybe 3 minutes of actual flight time.)  I struggle to get video transmitted (turning remote and drone on/off several times) , once video is transmitting I have perhaps 5 - 10 seconds before the image becomes frozen and I have to land.   
2018-4-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Did your drone crash before or not? It is recommended to show us some photos of the error message if applicable, we'll look into it, thanks!
2018-4-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I would suggest that you try the phone cable that came with your phone, connect it to the bottom usb port of the RC and try, the standard cables that come with the drones are not that good and does cause image transmission problems.
2018-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules