HELP HELP!!!!!
812 8 2018-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MichaelMichaels
lvl.1
Australia

Hey folks!! Major problems.

I have attempted to update to the new firmware in everyway possible.
I have a gimble disconnected warning!!

So far I have completed:

1. Downloaded the lattest firmware on the DJI GO 4 App. Outcome: Failles to install at the 75% make and prompts to retry... 10 attemps.
2. Use Assistant 2 to compltete the update sevral times. Failed (Update error Log) (undefined 0x020104)
3. Assistant did not display previous firmawre version and would not allow a factory reset.
4. Re installed Assistant 2 and previous firmware and new version was visable and allowed me to complete a factory reset and attempt install. Failed
5. Gimbal not connected status.
6. Calebrated gimbal completed 100%. zero change
7. Formated both 16gb and 32 gb  sd cards. both are the propper rating and brand new. Appera not to be corrupted.
8. Disconected RC and  re sync.
9. I have attempted evrything that comes up on the forums..
10. Next step shipping it back to factory!!!!!

Is the anything I can do to fix this before i give up and send baqck to DJI?????

Thanks
MichaelMichaels

2018-4-13
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

You seem to have a defective or damaged unit. I recommend you return to retailer if you can or open a dji support ticket if you need repairs.  www.dji.com/support

Did you by chance cRa$h! it? Got DJI Care?

2018-4-13
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

When was the last time you upgraded your MP ?

If you are far behind in the upgrade path , you will need to request the "beta" version of the AC firmware to be added to your DJI account from the DJI forum administrators.

Sometimes the latest firmware is too big a jump in changes from the version you have on the AC , that is why the upgrade fails.
You need to keep up to date with the firmware versions to avoid any issues
2018-4-13
Use props
MichaelMichaels
lvl.1
Australia

Bob Brown Posted at 2018-4-13 17:27
You seem to have a defective or damaged unit. I recommend you return to retailer if you can or open a dji support ticket if you need repairs.  www.dji.com/support

Did you by chance cRa$h! it? Got DJI Care?

no crash mate!!
2018-4-13
Use props
MichaelMichaels
lvl.1
Australia

lannes Posted at 2018-4-13 17:42
When was the last time you upgraded your MP ?

If you are far behind in the upgrade path , you will need to request the "beta" version of the AC firmware to be added to your DJI account from the DJI forum administrators.

my current version of firmware its 01.04.0200
2018-4-13
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

MichaelMichaels Posted at 2018-4-13 17:47
my current version of firmware its 01.04.0200

I would pm the DJI administrator Thor , there might be a new beta upgrade that can be installed onto the AC to reset it.
2018-4-13
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Use this link it helped a lot people and saved them time and money  and the pain of sending it for repair

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=583293

Let us know!
2018-4-13
Use props
MichaelMichaels
lvl.1
Australia

dronist Posted at 2018-4-13 19:18
Use this link it helped a lot people and saved them time and money  and the pain of sending it for repair

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=95597&pid=791327&fromuid=583293

The camera and gamble are operational. The gamble disconnected warning continues to display. I am able to calibrate the gamble now. The issues it seams it updating the new firmware. Download complete. Just wont update it on both platforms. DJI GO 4  / Assistant 2
2018-4-14
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

MichaelMichaels Posted at 2018-4-14 17:43
The camera and gamble are operational. The gamble disconnected warning continues to display. I am able to calibrate the gamble now. The issues it seams it updating the new firmware. Download complete. Just wont update it on both platforms. DJI GO 4  / Assistant 2

Good Luck then!
2018-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules