Problem with DJi server?
789 6 2018-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Artur Macau
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256549 ft
Macao

Hi, today i noticed after one flight that i couldnt sync the flight to the server, it starts but fail at around 60%, my picture in some places doesnt show up, and in the flight logs, everything is there but says im at level 0 ....

Anyone noticed this tofday?

IMG_5349.PNG
IMG_5350.PNG
2018-4-14
Use props
DJIJAKOB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi Artur!

Just tested on my phone; everything worked just fine. Synced to 100% and uploaded my latest flights. Have you tried login in and out, or reinstalling the app?
2018-4-14
Use props
Artur Macau
lvl.3
Macao

Hi thanks for your reply, i wanted to try to log out and back in, but i can't find any log out option on the app, its not where it should me, im really confused haha
Another question, if i can logout, will i loose the last flight i made as its the only one that wasnt synchronized?

I tried restarting my phone, same thing
IMG_5352.PNG
2018-4-14
Use props
DJIJAKOB
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

I get the sign out option on the same page. I'm actually unsure if the last flight is lost if you log out to be honest. I've experienced earlier some of my flights were not synced. But this was always solved by login out and then signing in again. Weird.
Screenshot_20180414-162903.jpg
2018-4-14
Use props
DJIJAKOB
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

I also checked with an iOS based phone (iPhone 6s). I got the log out option there as well. Did you do the following? Me-->Settings (top right corner) and then you should get the "Sign Out" option in the bottom of the page.
2018-4-14
Use props
Artur Macau
lvl.3
Macao

Yes that how i get there, but simply the logo option disappeared, it was the same on the iPad, the only way i could solve it was deleting the app, then everything work normal and logout option is back.
I didn't do it yet on my iPhone, but seems theres no other choice, anyway will only loose 1 flight.
2018-4-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Artur, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. If you choose to reinstall the DJI GO4 app, you will lose the flight records that were not synced. Please be noted, thanks!
2018-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules