Claiming DJI Care Refresh purchased with Drone
682 5 2018-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ONIT Media
lvl.1
Ireland

I purchased P4P last June with DJI Care Refresh included. Had an accident with water at the weekend and so I'm trying to initiate the Care Refresh cover.
I've been trying to go through the online method at https://www.dji.com/service/repair but it's indicating my drone's serial is not linked to a Care Plan...
I've phoned and emailed a few times and I'm having difficulty getting a response from DJI Customer Service.
Is there any Op/Mod here that can help get this moving as like many, I use it for professional workk and the whole idea of paying for Refresh was the 'Speed' and 'Ease' of replacement when needed... Thanks! ;-)

2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to read on this, I managed to find your email via your Forum account, DJI Care Team has escalated the issue to the related team for further investigation and verification, I have also informed the team to speed up the process, we will keep you updated as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.
2018-4-16
Use props
ONIT Media
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-16 18:36
Sorry to read on this, I managed to find your email via your Forum account, DJI Care Team has escalated the issue to the related team for further investigation and verification, I have also informed the team to speed up the process, we will keep you updated as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.

Hi and thank you for your care on this!
It looks like the DJI team have corrected the error as the  system seems to have been updated today and I was able to select DJI Care Refresh and then choose the 'Express' option earlier so I'm awaiting a shipping label. How long does this normally take?
S
2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ONIT Media Posted at 2018-4-17 03:11
Hi and thank you for your care on this!
It looks like the DJI team have corrected the error as the  system seems to have been updated today and I was able to select DJI Care Refresh and then choose the 'Express' option earlier so I'm awaiting a shipping label. How long does this normally take?
S

Yes, the issue has been figured out, the shipping label will be sent to you very soon if you are qualified. The repair frame has been much improved, if you have selected DJI Care Refresh Express, after accepting your request and receiving your original product, we will ship out the replacement product to you as soon as possible.
2018-4-17
Use props
ONIT Media
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-17 03:26
Yes, the issue has been figured out, the shipping label will be sent to you very soon if you are qualified. The repair frame has been much improved, if you have selected DJI Care Refresh Express, after accepting your request and receiving your original product, we will ship out the replacement product to you as soon as possible.

- CONCLUSION -
DJI Care Refresh came through. Replacement Phantom 4 Pro arrived yesterday. After test flight everything seems perfect.
Originally raised the issue Monday week ago and by Thursday this week I had a replacement in my hands. €139 contribution to the process on my part.  So €169 for original cover and €139 to access the cover. Basically €300 commitment from me to have a €1699 drone replaced (think the P4P is on the DJI website for sale without remote for about €1599)
DJI Care Refresh does not cover the P4P Battery which is unfortunate. That is stated in T&Cs so that's okay I guess. Mavic Batteries are covered however so.... ?
My initial challenge was that the DJI Care Refresh wasn't associated with my drone for some reason. Once that was sorted the process kicked in. I imagine without that delay the replacement could have come 1 or 2 days sooner.
I've read some of the horror stories about DJI Care Refresh so I was a bit worried but that has not been my experience - DJI support were helpful and service was efficient and relatively fast.
So far so good ;-)
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ONIT Media Posted at 2018-4-27 01:18
- CONCLUSION -
DJI Care Refresh came through. Replacement Phantom 4 Pro arrived yesterday. After test flight everything seems perfect.
Originally raised the issue Monday week ago and by Thursday this week I had a replacement in my hands. €139 contribution to the process on my part.  So €169 for original cover and €139 to access the cover. Basically €300 commitment from me to have a €1699 drone replaced (think the P4P is on the DJI website for sale without remote for about €1599)

Thanks for your update, glad to know the issue was sorted out smoothly. The battery is not included in DJI Care Refresh for Phantom 4 Pro, we will keep improving our customer service, hope you have a great time with the drone.
2018-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules