468 3 2018-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZiggyM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 132566 ft
Australia

Hi Guys,
I just joined the club "Gimbal Problems". Just took some pan pictures as a test and first three come up as a good one.
Changed location and tried again. This time I observed on the screen, rapid camera movements showing a part of a drone which never seen on the screen before.
Message appeared "Operation fail" and afterwards "Gimbal Motor Overloaded". Done all the tricks in the book with downgrading and upgrading firmware. Problem is still there.
While starting up and on Summary Screen after Go Fly, I am getting a message Please remove Gimble clamp. If problem persist please contact DJI support.
I can auto calibrate gimbal and will calibrate itself no problem, however I can't see and side to side camera movements (yaw) during the calibration process.
Can't adujust yaw manually either. Is there a way to reset hardware or this is the end of the yaw motor life?
Any suggestions are wellcome and appreciated. Thank you.
(Phantom 4 Pro+)

2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi ZiggyM, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? If not, I'm afraid that the issue cannot be figured out remotely, please kindly start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-4-16
Use props
ZiggyM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 132566 ft
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-16 19:00
Hi ZiggyM, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? If not, I'm afraid that the issue cannot be figured out remotely, please kindly start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support

Hi Susan,
Never has a hard landing or crash.  Just over 20 hrs flight time too.
2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ZiggyM Posted at 2018-4-16 19:03
Hi Susan,
Never has a hard landing or crash.  Just over 20 hrs flight time too.

Sorry about this. Please kindly start a case and send the unit in. Should there is any further question, feel free to contact us with your case number, we'd like to help.
2018-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules