TB55 OVER VOLTAGE
1616 14 2018-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>

Systematically I have the message OVER VOLTAGE with a battery TB55, the previous importer has abandoned the import in my country, I wrote the support DJI by presenting all the requested documents and today I am asked to send to my cool battery in the Netherlands, this battery has just 4 months and less than 10 refills, simply unacceptable for an emergency service like ours ...
2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Olivier, sorry for the troubles. We've checked your video and regretful to tell you this can not be fixed remotely. The new package can be resent to you after the local team received the old one, please kindly arrange at your earliest convenience.
2018-4-19
Use props
kozlio#
lvl.4
Canada

yeah, happened to me as well on apr18, 2 days ago. tb55, left in the dji charger, it beeped when fully charged. i took them off the grid and one of the 2 in the pair kept blinking the overcharge pattern. was ok next morning. will monitor before and during next uav flight (tomorrow). the battery has no more thatn 8 power cycles on it, not dropped or damaged. bought new in november.
video here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QHbPEgknWWYHygF-AcxfdBkBMR0FjzQ3
pic of its manufacturing details: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xtYsOH_rWTXF31XLDygQRTq5YXhckR5Y
2018-4-20
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

at home even after several reloads the problem was still there, a reseller (Optimum system) replaced me under warranty. You should know that these batteries are considered hazardous materials and that DHL do not take them and that Fedex requires that we have a hazardous materials account, without the help of the dealer I discarded and cried my purchase ... Dji dismal service on this one ...
2018-4-20
Use props
kozlio#
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-19 03:34
Hey Olivier, sorry for the troubles. We've checked your video and regretful to tell you this can not be fixed remotely. The new package can be resent to you after the local team received the old one, please kindly arrange at your earliest convenience.

Hello DJI Susan,

I have to report a failed battery, too. and this one is different from the one which overcharged from a few days ago - a different set from my post above. please see the hyperlink to a new video of a failed battery.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bIKL4x0GCQUUryijwW4BG7eyNir0C_st

after a full charge the night before, I went to work the next day, inserted the fresh set of batteries and m210 cannot take off. gives battery error on the go4 app. 1 of the 2 paired batteries is dead, 0% while its counterpart is 100%.

i charge it as soon as i can and the dji charger doesnt even recognize it anymore. charger reads it ok for a few seconds then nothing - the lights go around in a circle without charging anything. all in the video attached.

i will be contacting my dji dealer to get this replaced.

and yes, it is dangerous goods - regular people cannot ship this over mail, need special account.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bIKL4x0GCQUUryijwW4BG7eyNir0C_st
2018-4-23
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

kozlio# Posted at 2018-4-23 14:50
Hello DJI Susan,

I have to report a failed battery, too. and this one is different from the one which overcharged from a few days ago - a different set from my post above. please see the hyperlink to a new video of a failed battery.

Did you try to refresh the firmware? maybe it will help to re balance batteries?
Or wait for Battery Station for TB 55.....

Many I2 users get same issue with TB 50.... and only firmware upgrade or charging with battery Station saved their batteries.
2018-4-23
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

hello, the firmware did not help ...
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

kozlio# Posted at 2018-4-23 14:50
Hello DJI Susan,

I have to report a failed battery, too. and this one is different from the one which overcharged from a few days ago - a different set from my post above. please see the hyperlink to a new video of a failed battery.

Sorry about this. I'd suggest sending the unit in as well. The local team will take care once it arrived.
2018-4-27
Use props
kozlio#
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-27 00:26
Sorry about this. I'd suggest sending the unit in as well. The local team will take care once it arrived.

thanks DJI Susan, I filed my case with DJI tech support, exchanged relevant hardware information and now awaiting further instructions on what's next.
2018-5-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

kozlio# Posted at 2018-5-2 14:18
thanks DJI Susan, I filed my case with DJI tech support, exchanged relevant hardware information and now awaiting further instructions on what's next.

All right, if you encounter any further questions, please kindly offer your case number here, we'dd like to help.
2018-5-8
Use props
kozlio#
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-8 01:51
All right, if you encounter any further questions, please kindly offer your case number here, we'dd like to help.

Thanks very much, DJI Susan!
My case with DJI Support is CAS-1743588-D3W2M6 TB55 BATTERY. i have followed up via email to them as i have no updates from them since May2, all requested info was provided to DJI and battery was under warranty.
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

kozlio# Posted at 2018-5-8 16:22
My case with DJI Support is CAS-1743588-D3W2M6 TB55 BATTERY. i have followed up via email to them as i have no updates from them since May2, all requested info was provided to DJI and battery was under warranty.

Sorry for the troubles. Due to the system issue, it is not available to access the case status for now. More details, please visit this link: https://forum.dji.com/thread-148381-1-1.html
I'll come back as long as the services resumed, thanks for your patience.
2018-5-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

kozlio# Posted at 2018-5-8 16:22

kozlio#, I've checked your case, the package has been shipped. I'll PM the tracking number later.
2018-5-15
Use props
kozlio#
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-15 19:14
kozlio#, I've checked your case, the package has been shipped. I'll PM the tracking number later.

thanks DJI Susan for all your help. UPS attempted delivery today. should be at the postal office for me to pick it up. should be all good.
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

kozlio# Posted at 2018-5-17 14:39
thanks DJI Susan for all your help. UPS attempted delivery today. should be at the postal office for me to pick it up. should be all good.

Nice to hear this. Should there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2018-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules