Mavic Air Connection Issues
909 4 2018-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans12e0541b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 413 ft
United States

I just purchased the new Mavic Air abut 2 weeks ago and I am having issues with the aircraft staying connected when it hovers around 100 feet. I am flying in a residential area for real estat shots (I have a Part 107) and it has been a frusterating experience. i also have a Phanotm 3 Pro and never had this type of issue. I have updated the firmware on teh RC and the aircraft through the Assistant 2 app, but nothing has fixed the issue.

Any suggestions? Is this a known issue?
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Please change an open area where the GPS is good and no magnetic interference to try it again, if there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.
2018-4-23
Use props
Jupereira
lvl.1

I’m having the same issue, and I had an spark that used to go way further
2018-4-24
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

Spark and Air don’t like area with strong WiFi signal. Keep away from area with a lot of WiFi. Install WiFi analyst app to check the signal around suitable for flight or not.
2018-4-24
Use props
gerarivan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15007 ft
Puerto Rico

Greetings,

I have a issue with a new Mavic Air that I bought on amazon , I can do one flight the same day that I received the drone but when I try to do a new flightt the next day the drone required me to synchronized or pair, I try with all method that the mavic air have to pair but any methods do not pair the drone and the remote controller. Anyone have a similar issue with a new Mavic Air?

Thanks
2018-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules