Disappointed OSMO BRANDNEW EV +/- locked in MANUAL
439 0 2018-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9bd5e641
New

Brazil

Disappointed with my OSMO BRANDNEW

It does not make sense to have an equipment in which the automatic ISO can configure the EV as you want, and in manual it will be locked, and in my case in -2 if you leave the ISO in 100. Manual must be manual, be able to configure everything .

Today I regret having changed my equipment for DJI, now I have contracts to fulfill, the company does not manifest itself via support, does not respond in insta, facebook and I will have to cancel a trip to work, lose clients, because they produce the first camera which in manual mode, does not set Exposure.

Very expensive for a selfie stick, it cost me 10-15 360º virtual tours jobs, 2 air tickets, one partnership thats will give 500 jobs in one city, I will have to pay back the 10 customers, thats paid up front, sales people. Every thing because OSMO freeze EV in -2 over ISO100/200 and we need shooting in iso 100/200 to 360º high quality.
I bought today a brand new DSLR equipment, more money expend but will not arrive in time to travel.

Issue: EV don´t set in Manual mode, android app (samsung S8) in my brand new OSMO
Troubleshooting: Locked Option to Configure in manual mode, EV +/- , freezed at -2 in iso 100.
Aicraft Model: OSMO
Firmware: 1.11.2.70
SN: 06pddi01010178
Device (Mobile/Tablet) OS version: 8.0.8
DJI Go version: 3.1.30

2018-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules