DJI Assistant 2 and Mac problems solved here:
730 2 2018-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9TyFbq6p8kOQ
lvl.1
United States

I spent two frustrating hours with my new Spark, no luck, 10 efforts at connecting, nothing. This site finally offered help I could find nowhere else. The Spark refused to recognize the password despite all QR Code efforts, manual log-on, etc., but retrieving the password on the box and entering it manually finally worked .... only to find I needed to update my firmware. No luck there on either of my Macs, DJI Assistant 2 installed but wouldn't show up in Applications. The same site solved that problem as well, found it using Launchpad. The sun finally set and no liftoff yet.
The forum won't let me post a link, so go to 9to5macDOTcom and search for "having trouble connecting your dji spark"

I'm impressed with the build quality, unimpressed with the setup confusion. I was ready to return the Spark, but I'll wait for a new day and less frustration before I give up.

2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Nice to see you have figured this out. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us, we'll be here all the time.
2018-4-27
Use props
AlvaroX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155548 ft
United States

the procedure described in the link has nothing to do with DJi Assistant
2018-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules