Drone Hate in Vancouver!
910 10 2018-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FanOfFlight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1983760 ft
Canada

This guy managed to capture some drone hater, on video...  worth checking out as it was handled very well!

2018-4-27
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

Ignorance is bliss.
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

2018-4-27
Use props
Gunship9
lvl.4
United States

Guy in khaki shorts mad that his camera and lens combo are now obsolete?  Cheap-ish drones can fly the distance to get the shot he needs his expensive gear for.  But, I get his point that since the year 1492, people have be in that area with increasing frequency.  Eventually the birds will be displaced by guys in khakis carrying cameras,...or drones.
2018-4-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Couple of possibilities with Khaki Shorts.
1) Does not like noise of a drone in nature park.  Possibly scaring off birds he wants to take pictures of.  Or does not like the Serenity of it being disturbed.
2) Sees drone as new fangled contraption.  Drones are not from his time.   He longs for good-old days, simpler times.
2018-4-27
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Ignorant people who dont know the laws, these are the guys that cry wolf and we get squeezed
2018-4-27
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

you handled it so well. I got the impression that he wanted the park for himself, he has given bird watchers a bad impression. your video was so very nice, keep up the good work.
2018-4-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Bravo, Handle very well
2018-4-27
Use props
AussieFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165213 ft
Australia

Air thief!
2018-4-28
Use props
Lamplighter55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

Two humans bicker over a space that is not really theirs to claim. The bird watcher is on the right side of the argument - get educated fellow drone fliers. The fact is that we humans are displacing other creatures on this planet and in the end we will all loose because of this. Regulations are there to mitigated this. The video maker is overly defensive because he is ignorant of the wildlife in his area - and a stupid post comment - he is the one who needs to 'get educated'.
2018-4-29
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Better than what I would have done. I do not waste my time with arrogant ignorant people. If they are curious I will entertain and educate them. But if they already "know it all" (incorrect information) then I will ignore and move on.  

Thanks for sharing!
2018-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules