Never Flown P4P cannot stay connected
398 3 2018-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RykerEOD
New

First off, this is my first post here and thank you in advance for any help or advice.

I turned it on and progressed through the initial setup process. I have a few other DJI products that I’ve set up previously without issue (Spark, Mavic Pro, Mavic Air). I’m using an IPhone 6 Plus.

When I initially went through the firmware update, it stopped at 99% and an error message saying “accessory not supported” which I clicked. It stayed on 99% for 40 min and never changed. I turned everything off and cycled them back on. When it got to the screen, I hit the fly button and it brought up the camera screen. The top banner began cycling through GPS ready, strong WiFi interference (warning doesn’t show on any other DJI platform), weak image signal, IMU calibration error and aircraft disconnected pretty much constantly, never staying put for more than a second.

I recalibrated the IMU and while that error stopped, the others did not. Occasionally I would get a highly pixelated picture for a brief moment but nothing that I can actually use to see.

This is all happening with the controller right next to the landed aircraft.

I reconnected the RC using both the software and manual options and neither worked.

The next stop is the stream out back. Any advice and thank you in advance.
2018-4-28
Use props
RykerEOD
New

Figured it out. For some reason the controller firmware showed that it was updated and consistent. After going through all the options, I found that I had to update the remote. Once I did, everything was fine.
2018-4-28
Use props
Kevin James ÓBrien
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1788297 ft

Hi, I seem to be having similar problems. I did try connecting the RC to the laptop on dji assistant 2 but it came up unknown device. So I'm still stuck with no camera. I think I've attached a screen shot so you can compare. I am completely green here.
2018-4-28
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kevin James ÓBrien Posted at 2018-4-28 13:58
Hi, I seem to be having similar problems. I did try connecting the RC to the laptop on dji assistant 2 but it came up unknown device. So I'm still stuck with no camera. I think I've attached a screen shot so you can compare. I am completely green here.

Turn on RC, connect AC to pc/lappy, turn on AC, then open DJI Assisant, click the button for P4/P and then refresh your latest firmware
2018-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules