Buying Tips and more
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tonymobile
lvl.3
Flight distance : 831699 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello everyone, excuseme for my poor English.

I am a new member to the forum and I hope to be soon a lucky owner of drone DJI.

In fact they are undecided whether to play it safe by buying a phantom 3 ready to fly, or groped to assemble a version Spreading Wings, which according to what I'm reading from a week on many forums, it seems to be more "modular" than the versions "ready to fly" patterns phantoms.

I hope as soon as possible that any of you can help me decide for the best.

Meanwhile I installed DJI Pilot on my Samsung Galaxy S5 (Unfortunately not compatible with my Mini IPAD WI-FI + Cellullar).

I noticed the racy software, species as in the display of basic parameters for the safety of the aircraft, but I wonder if in some menu displays a parameter in my opinion more importantly, that the "point of no return" or PNR language in aeronautics.

I think you all know what I'm talking about.

If it were not, it would be possible to implement by the developers do?

Thanks all.

Tony.

2015-5-10
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

I'm going to say no.

The "point of no return" in your context is a calculated point during a continuous action, i.e., flying in a straight line.  Good to know information for the flying cattle cars to move people around  but kinda boring way to fly a camera.  The built in low battery warning system alerts you when you reach a point where you should consider going back to the home point.
Ignore it at your own peril.
2015-5-10
Use props
tonymobile
lvl.3
Flight distance : 831699 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Thanks, gil.
2015-5-14
Use props
Advanced