1432 5 2018-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ugashik Bob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11150600 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just updated my M200 to AC Version 01.01.0900. Remote Controller 01.01.0010, Camera X5S to 01.07.16.44, App is 4.2.12. I used DJI Assistant 2 for Matrice V2.0.0. First attempt resulted in hang at 20% of the install phase.  2nd attempt completed successfully with levels shown above. Where can I check to see if my batteries were updated?
2018-4-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

If you want to check the firmware info, you can mount the battery on the drone and connect your drone with app. The firmware info can be seen in the general setting.
2018-4-29
Use props
Ugashik Bob
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

After update I power up remote controller, then AC, then App.

Display 1 shows firmware levels (except for batteries) 2nd and 3rd display shows battery status. After displaying firmware and battery status power cycled AC/controller/app and received battery error msg. Power cycled again and everything appeared normal. Does omission of firmware inconsistency indicate batteries are updated?  
2018-4-30
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Ugashik Bob Posted at 2018-4-30 06:02
After update I power up remote controller, then AC, then App. [view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]

Display 1 shows firmware levels (except for batteries) 2nd and 3rd display shows battery status. After displaying firmware and battery status power cycled AC/controller/app and received battery error msg. Power cycled again and everything appeared normal. Does omission of firmware inconsistency indicate batteries are updated?

Does omission of firmware inconsistency indicate batteries are updated?

Yes. Make sure all pairs are updated, assuming you have more than one pair.
2018-5-1
Use props
Ugashik Bob
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Are there any other indicators of battery update ? Just lack of firmware inconsistaces message at startup?

2018-5-1
Use props
Ugashik Bob
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I have just finished updating firmware on both M200 and I2. As seen in screen capture above no where does it show battery firmware level. I have no confidence that the ommision of  firmware inconsistances message implies battery’s are at the latest level.  I tried updating 3 pairs of battery’s on my I2 and the initial install actualy showed the battery’s being updated. After update and power cycle of everything my other two pairs of battery’s required no update and they haven’t been touched since last October. My question remains how do determine battery firmware level.

2018-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules