battery charging
402 3 2018-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Newday
New

I have an iphone 8 and was wondering can I plug the osmo mobile 2 using the cord that comes with it, and the bplug from the iphone into the wall?
2018-5-1
Use props
Newday
New

Osmo mobile 2, I want to charge the battery. I have the USB cord plugged into my, computer and it is charging slow. Can I charge by plugging the USB into an apple plug?  I would be using the plug I use for my phone and plug it into the wall?
2018-5-1
Use props
LouisP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

Newday Posted at 2018-5-1 15:59
Osmo mobile 2, I want to charge the battery. I have the USB cord plugged into my, computer and it is charging slow. Can I charge by plugging the USB into an apple plug?  I would be using the plug I use for my phone and plug it into the wall?

Yes.. DJI recomends that you use a 2amp charger.. the computer is probably only supplying 1/2 an amp... the charger that comes with an iPad is over 2 amps.. that will work much faster.   When I first opened mine the battery was stone cold dead.. I plugged it into a computer for  a couple of house and it was still dead.. plugged it into a 2am usb charger and it finally started to take a charge.
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The Osmo Mobile 2's battery needs to be charged with the power cable, but you can use other chargers as long as the power voltage of the charger is 5V and the current is less than 2A.
2018-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules