Brand new Mavic Air POC Help
519 5 2018-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crashking
lvl.1

Bought this about a month ago and have been trying to get it to work since. Have been on the phone a number of times with TS went ouit and bout 2 tables just for this that came off a supposedly approved list from DJI and have just now been told that this was incorrect that the Air will only work with the following. I have 3 yuneec birds I love no issues but wantedf a foldable so I got the air. Begining to think this was a hugh mistake.

Anyhow is this correct only on the following android devices?

Android Version  v4.2.8.

Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung S8 ,Samsung S7 edge, Samsung S7, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung tabs 705c, Ascend Mate 9, Ascend Mate 7, Huawei Honor 8, Huawei P8 Max, Vivo X7, Xiaomi 5, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II,  LG V20.

2018-5-1
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Can you please explain in more detail what exactly your problem is? When you mention -Android Version 4.2.8- this is the former version of the DJI GO 4 app! This is not referring to which version of Android you have or should have. The latest version of DJI GO 4 for Android is 4.2.12 and it is available on Playstore. So please, what is the problem?
2018-5-1
Use props
crashking
lvl.1

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-5-1 12:33
Can you please explain in more detail what exactly your problem is? When you mention -Android Version 4.2.8- this is the former version of the DJI GO 4 app! This is not referring to which version of Android you have or should have. The latest version of DJI GO 4 for Android is 4.2.12 and it is available on Playstore. So please, what is the problem?

The tech support told me that the only android devices I can use are from the list above and this is why I have not been able to connect table to bird.
2018-5-1
Use props
METROID
lvl.3
Flight distance : 105741 ft
Russia

What tablet or phone are you trying to use with Mavic?
2018-5-1
Use props
crashking
lvl.1

METROID Posted at 2018-5-1 14:42
What tablet or phone are you trying to use with Mavic?

Acer Iconia Tab 10 and Asus Zenpad S 8 Z580C
2018-5-1
Use props
METROID
lvl.3
Flight distance : 105741 ft
Russia

Did you install DJI GO 4 app from Google Play and log in your DJI account?
2018-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules