Esc Error Phantom3 Advance
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joker2415
New
United States

Hello!!

I really wish I would have done a quick google seach before spending HOURS, goofing around with this drone looking for a motor problem.

I bought this drone second hand with camera/gimbal issue. "dancing gimbal" I got that all straightened out. Downloaded and updated the firmware...Thought I was ready to go!!

I went to "Launch" and now I have an "ESC Error". UGGGGHHHHHH!!!  I took the drone apart checked to make sure it didn't have visable motor issues. Nothing that I can see. Looked over every motor for "screw damage". All is good!!

After looking around through the forums, It's sounding like I need the firmware fix? I was told to come here and ask. Help please!! I can't go to sleep tonight until I get this thing to work!
2018-5-1
Use props
思想不正確
lvl.4
Flight distance : 479117 ft
Hong Kong

You need the "1.30.bin" to cover this problem. Ask the administrator to send the latest firmware to you.
2018-5-1
Use props
Joker2415
New
United States

思想不正確 Posted at 2018-5-1 20:58
You need the "1.30.bin" to cover this problem. Ask the administrator to send the latest firmware to you.

I tried to message them but I'm too dumb to figure it out how to do it on this site! hahaha

So....I started a thread even though I see there are tons of them on the same topic. Sorry about that. I know you guys don't want to see a ton of the same threads.

2018-5-1
Use props
Joker2415
New
United States

For Some reason I can't send an admin. a message. I click on it below their name and just get a blank box. For some reason I can't type in it. If admins are getting empty messages from me it's because I can't type anything in the box...Sorry! I'm trying here.. Maybe I need to sleep on it and start fresh tomorow!
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Joker, the V1.11.30 only fixes the ESC error after updating the firmware. I've received your message in PM and responded as well, please check later.
2018-5-1
Use props
Joker2415
New
United States

Thank you!

Again..Sorry about making a thread.. I see that you are getting a bunch of these. I finally figured the messaging out. It was so simple, I have no idea what I was doing wrong earlier.

Thanks again!!
2018-5-1
Use props
思想不正確
lvl.4
Flight distance : 479117 ft
Hong Kong

Joker2415 Posted at 2018-5-1 21:06
I tried to message them but I'm too dumb to figure it out how to do it on this site! hahaha

So....I started a thread even though I see there are tons of them on the same topic. Sorry about that. I know you guys don't want to see a ton of the same threads.

that's ok, dude. The use of the forum is to help each other. And you have written your case in detail, it shows you are worried about it.

Take it easy and enjoy your ride!!!
2018-5-2
Use props
fans94a8fc8f
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-1 23:19
Joker, the V1.11.30 only fixes the ESC error after updating the firmware. I've received your message in PM and responded as well, please check later.

Hi. I have a p3 professional and crashed and damage the camera so I put a brand new p3 advanced camera on it    Everything works fine but I have the esc error.  And won’t let me start the motors.  I went on dji website and I have the latest firmware what’s on there.  But still have the esc error
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans94a8fc8f Posted at 2-17 12:45
Hi. I have a p3 professional and crashed and damage the camera so I put a brand new p3 advanced camera on it    Everything works fine but I have the esc error.  And won’t let me start the motors.  I went on dji website and I have the latest firmware what’s on there.  But still have the esc error

Hi there, thanks for reaching us. The V1.11.30 only fixes the ESC error after updating to the latest firmware, I'm afraid that it might not be helpful in your situation. You may start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support Sorry about this.
2019-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules