Forgot to include case number in repair package
2051 13 2018-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf623b318
New
United States

Hello,
I have just sent my phantom 4 controller in today for a repair, and I have forgotten to inlclude the paper which had the case number written on it. Will this delay the process and will DJI have to send it back to me for me to include this information? My case number is #CAS-1744632-P2P2T8.
Please let me know of what will occur, as this is my first time working with DJI support and I am afraid that DJI may not know what to do with my controller and it might get lost in the process or returning it, or theyll just have to send it back to me with no repairs made, resulting in a huge waste of time with my fault causing it.

Thank You,
Aaryan Patel
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please do not feel worry about it. The situation was forwarded, please wait patiently for the repair progress. Any doubt, we are willing to help.
2018-5-4
Use props
fansbcc852c6
New

Hi, I sent my DJI spark last Tuesday (October 16,2018) for repair and I forgot to include the paper/case.I am worried if it will cause delay for repairing the drone.Thank you!
CASE NUMBER: CAS-2344086-M7T3Y3
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansbcc852c6 Posted at 2018-10-21 19:30
Hi, I sent my DJI spark last Tuesday (October 16,2018) for repair and I forgot to include the paper/case.I am worried if it will cause delay for repairing the drone.Thank you!
CASE NUMBER: CAS-2344086-M7T3Y3

Hi there, no worries, our repair center will take care of it, please note the status here: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace
2018-10-21
Use props
Mike Pierre
New

United States

Hey I sent my mavic pro july 15th with the label inside my box. Never heard from anybody how can I find my drone without the case number ?
2020-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mike Pierre Posted at 8-23 09:35
Hey I sent my mavic pro july 15th with the label inside my box. Never heard from anybody how can I find my drone without the case number ?

I have replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 920&pid=2251269, thanks.
2020-8-23
Use props
Pless
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192346 ft
Poland

I have made the same mistake, i forgot to include this sheet with case details :-(
CAS-5085884-C1F7P2
My drone is on it's way. It will be in your service on Friday.
2020-9-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pless Posted at 9-23 23:15
I have made the same mistake, i forgot to include this sheet with case details :-(
CAS-5085884-C1F7P2
My drone is on it's way. It will be in your service on Friday.

Hi Pless, don't worry, our repair center will still identify the package and take good care of it.
2020-9-23
Use props
maximusdroneguy
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi DJI.   

I sent my drone for repair and forgot to include the case number on the outside of the box. We had a problem with the pakage collection
by UPS and in the confusion and rush to prepare the pakage the case number was ommitted. What will happen?   Im worried it may get lost.

2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

maximusdroneguy Posted at 7-17 06:29
Hi DJI.   

I sent my drone for repair and forgot to include the case number on the outside of the box. We had a problem with the pakage collection by UPS and in the confusion and rush to prepare the pakage the case number was ommitted. What will happen?   Im worried it may get lost.

Hi, there. You can confirm with UPS and make sure your package will be sent to the right place. Then we will check your package and confirm other details after we received it. We will pay attention to your package at the same time, please don't worry. Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.
2022-7-17
Use props
maximusdroneguy
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Natalia

thanks for your reply.  I just checked on the UPS website and it states the parcel has been delivered.
the information on the site is:

Dear Customer,
This notice serves as proof of delivery for the shipment listed below.

[size=1em]Tracking Number

[size=1em]Weight
1.00 KGS

[size=1em]Service
UPS Express®

[size=1em]Shipped/Billed On
12/07/2022

[size=1em]Delivered On
18/07/2022 8:35

[size=1em]Delivered To
NUTH, NL

[size=1em]Received By
WELTERS

[size=1em]Left At
Inside Delivery

Thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you. Details are only available for shipments delivered within the last 120 days. Please print for your records if you require this information after 120 days.
Sincerely,
UPS
Tracking results provided by UPS: 18/07/2022 7:13 EST

So we know it got to you... whether in the right place im not sure.  You have set my mind at rest as i did fear i may not see my drone again.  With thanks.  Max.

2022-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

maximusdroneguy Posted at 7-18 03:19
Hi Natalia

thanks for your reply.  I just checked on the UPS website and it states the parcel has been delivered.

Thanks for the update. Our repair center will take care of it and we will send you email updates during the repair process. Please wait for the email patiently. You can also check the process through this link. https://repair.dji.com/trace/sea ... ndsite&from=nav
2022-7-19
Use props
maximusdroneguy
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Natalia/Miindy

Thanks for your assistance and assurance.  My fears were unfounded as DJI have proved. My aircraft has been checked over and the support and communication throughout has been first class.  With many trhanks.  Max
2022-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

maximusdroneguy Posted at 7-20 05:26
Hi Natalia/Miindy

Thanks for your assistance and assurance.  My fears were unfounded as DJI have proved. My aircraft has been checked over and the support and communication throughout has been first class.  With many trhanks.  Max

You're welcome. It's our pleasure to be able to help you. Your feedback is our greatest motivation. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules