Photos Blurry especially Raw
1559 5 2018-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa23849e1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 145236 ft
United States

After the last firmware update my still photograhs are blurry.  I have read in forums online that this IS a problem.  Has anyone else experienced this issue?  My videos are crystal clear but all of my still photos are soft.  I contacted DJI and they stated they were unaware of any such issue.  
2018-5-6
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try going through all of your camera settings. Some things return to the default during a Firmware Update.
2018-5-6
Use props
fansa23849e1
lvl.1
United States

I have checked all camera settings.  I also refreshed firmware numerous times, calibrated the emu, deleted the cache, calibrated the gimbal, calibrated the lens and triple checked all settings.  Still Blurry photos
2018-5-6
Use props
fansa23849e1
lvl.1
United States

Jpeg photos are more sharp than raw and video is great. also some photos don't write to the sd card
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansa23849e1 Posted at 2018-5-6 06:50
Jpeg photos are more sharp than raw and video is great. also some photos don't write to the sd card

Sorry for the difficulties, we didn't receive other users reported the same issue after the firmware upgrade, did you try to reset Camera Settings? Any chance to unload several original pictures in Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link here for further support? Thank you very much.
2018-5-7
Use props
Cori
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2519977 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I have exactly the same issue with my ZenMuse 5XR camera on a Matrice 200, after the last firmware update.  Very frustrating.  Have also calibrated the gimbal and camera.  Happens in both Autofocus and Manual focus modes.  Still pics are unusable.
2020-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules