DJI Support
1011 5 2018-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_w3JZrVJQcZ4i
lvl.2
United States

Just a post to say how pleased I am with DJI and it's customer support.

They engaged me via email and phone to evaluate the issue. I mailed the unit back last week and it arrived late afternoon Thursday. Friday it was logged in, evaluated,  and determined to be a motherboard issue under warranty.

Now it's Monday and my Spark is already headed back to me!

Very pleased....and looking forward to actually being able to fly in sport mode!!!!

Thanks DJI
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience. Could you please provide me with your case number so I can look into it?
2018-5-7
Use props
djiuser_w3JZrVJQcZ4i
lvl.2
United States

I think you misunderstood my post DJI Paladin......I posted how happy I am with the support.   The issue was resolved very quickly and I was simply posting to say thanks and let others know of the great support!
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I apologize, I'm so happy that you are satisfied with the service
2018-5-7
Use props
EMTDad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 247933 ft
United States

Yes, I too have had nothing but the best experiences with DJI support.  I have read alot of complaints from people, but I felt that they communicated well, the prices to repair were fair (my damage was user error) AND they send me a refurbished good as new unit.  I am very please with them!!  
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for all the positive feedback. We will continue to improve our service. Have a nice day!
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules