954 2 2015-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
merkelck.verizo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 274318 ft
United States

Ladies and or gentlemen,
I need help. I used to have long black shoulder length hair.Today it is mostly white and no more than a quarter of an inch long and I nevervisit a barber. I am trying to make the simulate mode of the DJI PC groundstation work. I have watched the videos and read what I can but I just can’tmake it work. I am missing something but unable to find it.
First I fire up the P1.5 and let the system memorize thehome point. Then I open the GS (4.0.11) on the pc running win7. I select thecorrect com port and click “connect” which it does. It shows the a/c and the big red “H” right on my actuallocation. Then I open the editor and download a mission that has beenpreviously set up to take place in close proximity to the home point. This openson the screen just as I prepared it with five waypoints, all set for the samealtitude, speed and turn mode. I then hit ctrl-rtclick at or near the homepoint and the word “simulate” appears on the screen. I then click in the editorto upload the mission. The box opens to review the mission and all looksnormal. (no red items). I click on yes. The a/c symbol moves about 200m away from the home point. I then selectthe red go button. Absolutely nothing happens. Two days later it is still thereunless the battery in the P1.5 dies, of course….

Any and all ideas will be thoroughly reviewed and tried
Thank you
KentM

2015-5-11
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Any message pop up on the GS software screen?
2015-5-11
Use props
merkelck.verizo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 274318 ft
United States

DJI-Cathy Posted at 2015-5-12 15:05
Any message pop up on the GS software screen?

No messages. There is a message to the effect that the flight is in progress. However, the a/c symbol never moves and the only way I can get out of it is exit the program.

2015-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules