DJI FlySafe
1086 4 2018-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EssexFlyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 594127 ft
United Kingdom

Has anyone had a problem with the DJI fly safe map. Yesterday I went to fly in a park that I’ve flown in several times before with my phantom 3 but it wouldn’t allow me to fly because I was in the yellow section of a NFZ. Today I used the online unlock NFZ facility but when I got there it was still showing ‘can’t take off ‘ so I went through the unlock process again, this time on my phone. Even though it confirmed the unlock, I still couldn’t take off. Anyone else had this problem?

2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please try to restart the app and drone. If the issue persists, I suggest providing the screenshots to flysafe@dji.com for further help.
2018-5-9
Use props
EssexFlyer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thank you DJI Thor. I intend to try again today. If it does not work I will do as you suggest and screenshot the process and contact the link you provided later.
2018-5-10
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Be sure to sync the unlocking to the AC after unlock in the DJI GO 4 app.
2018-5-10
Use props
EssexFlyer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I followed all the prompts on the app to unlock Bob Brown, no mean feat when the phone is connected to the Rx and verification code comes through in a message to your phone. Not sure what else I was supposed to do. The unlock was confirmed but I still couldn't fly.
2018-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules