800 5 2018-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OrthoDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 246342 ft
United States

To an admin

I’m attempting to start a service request online, and when I get to the step 4 (I believe) requesting “receiving address” the system hangs and continually errors that I must “enter correct email address”.

What gives, I have only one email, and no matter how many time I enter the address this happens.  I can not move past this point.

Please advise!
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry for the difficulties. Just to confirm, the address format you put in was correct, right? Please try to restart the browser and try again, if the error persists, you can contact our support to help to start a case.
Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-5-9
Use props
OrthoDrone
lvl.2
United States

deleted response
2018-5-10
Use props
OrthoDrone
lvl.2
United States

Thank you!  It appears it did not like the device I was entering from, changing to a different desk top seems to have resolved the problem.
2018-5-10
Use props
OrthoDrone
lvl.2
United States

apparently there was another response which I am not seeing.....

From a "MIndy"?
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

OrthoDrone Posted at 2018-5-10 03:42
Thank you!  It appears it did not like the device I was entering from, changing to a different desk top seems to have resolved the problem.

Thank you for your update. Besides, the response from DJI Mindy is in this post. Since you had creat a case, please kindly send the drone back, the local team will take care of it when we receive your drone. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2018-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules